𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

DATE: April 13, 2030 *surprise!*

---------------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

"I can't believe you, Beom!" Yeonjun hyung said, still laughing. I took my phone and saw the time.

4:56AM.

"You woke me up this early and disturbed my precious dream?!" I shouted again, but this time he became serious.

"Yah, why are you acting like that? You need to get ready early," he said, I was confused. "Don't tell me you forgot?"

I stayed quiet and he sighed.

"You can't be late for your wedding," he said. "You don't want your bride waiting, right?"

I smiled.

"Of course," I replied. "I'll get ready, don't worry."

-------------------------------------

"Ryujin,

We've been together for so long. I still don't get why you avoided me suddenly before, but I don't mind it right now since it's our special day. You know, the first time I saw you before, I knew you were my childhood friend. I knew you were the one. My first and last love. I thought, "If I can't get to marry my childhood friend, I'd rather die alone," and I was so happy because I get to meet you again at Hanlim.

It's been tough for us since we're idols, but I respected your decision when you said you should focus on your career even if our feelings were mutual. I stayed quiet and supported you silently, while Hyunjin hyung was also supporting our mutual feelings. Ryujin, you don't know how happy I was when you said yes after 3 years. Even if it's more than 5 years, or even 10 years, I'm willing to wait for you.

I remember our CEOs' faces when we told them about our relationship. The both of them were so happy for us, and many of MOAs and MIDZYs supported us.

After almost 7 years of us being together as a couple, now we're getting married. I promised you before that 'til death do us part... I'll stay by your side. I promised to be with you until we die...

But you went first.

Love, why did you have to leave me alone? Why did you hugged me so that you'd be shot instead of me?

I thought Hyunjin hyung was okay with our relationship... But we found out he was the culprit.

The policemen still haven't found him, but now I'm here, getting married with you, while you're in your coffin, sleeping peacefully.

Ryujin, I love you so much. I hope you know that. I hope you know that even if you're no longer here at this world, I will still love you unconditionally. I love you, baby. I will always be here by your side. I will forever be yours. I promise to visit your grave every day and tell you about my every day life.

It's really sad that you have to leave our only son alone with me... He's really healthy right now though, and he's about to turn 5 months.

Choi Bamjin, my handsome little boy, here's eomma. She's sleeping peacefully here, and I know you miss her so much. I miss her more every single day, son. I hope you'd get to meet her, but sadly she needs to say goodbye to us.

Ryujin, my Choi Ryujin, my one and only, I promise to take good care of our son. I promise to raise him well and love him just like how I love you.

Rest well, love. I love you so much.

To infinity and beyond.

Your handsome husband,
Choi Beomgyu."

Everyone cried on my message, especially Yeonjun hyung. It was hard for him to pretend this was a happy day, but I'm still happy he helped me fix all of this.

Not so far, I saw a sniper pointed at me. I know it was Hyunjin hyung. I looked at my members.

"Hyunjin's here," I mouthed. Their eyes widened and was about to react when I looked at the sniper and waved at him.

"Hyunjin hyung!" I shouted. "Don't ever think I'm going to hate you or hunt you once you shoot that, because you're like my brother! I love you, hyung! Always keep safe and eat well! I hope your anger on Ryujin and I will fade, but please don't touch my son! Kill me now if you want, just don't touch my son!"

With that, I heard a gun fired.

I looked at my chest. It was bleeding. I looked back at Hyunjin hyung and he removed his mask. He was crying.

"I forgive you, hyung," I whispered. "I can finally be together with Ryujin."

I knelt down and saw Bamjin. He was crying. My baby's crying...

"Beomgyu-ssi! No!" Soobin hyung said, sobbing so hard. Taehyun went outside and I was sure he called the ambulance and police.

"Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung, Huening Kai-ssi," I called them. They were all crying. "P-Please take care of Bamjin for me... Tell them on how a good mother he has... And on how a handsome father he also has..." They all chuckled but most of them sniffed. The ITZY members then went to my direction and cried.

"Guys, please take care of Ryujin and I's son for me..." They all nodded while crying. "And please... Forgive Hyunjin hyung..."

With that, I couldn't take it... Most of my blood were gone... I held Bamjin's face because Yeji noona carried him beside me.

"I love you, Bamjin," I whispered to him. "S-Sadly, I need to sleep forever as well... Your mother n-needs me..."

Bamjin cried again. My baby...

I closed my eyes slowly and they all cried while shouting my name.

Then, everything went black.