𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

DATE: June 28, 2019

----------------------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

The TXT and ITZY members are already backstage for the short interview that Yeji noona and Yeonjun hyung will ask us.

I'm actually glad Yeonjun hyung placed me at the top and Ryujin at the bottom since I could get to see her clearly. While we were still preparing our lines with ITZY, I can't help but take glances of her. She's really beautiful and it makes my heart beat every time I see her. She makes me fall in love with her more just by being herself.

Damn this girl.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm Yeonjun, popping into the waiting room!" Yeonjun hyung introduced himself as fans cheered for him. He was very quiet and focused. I didn't know if he was very nervous right now that's why he's very quiet or because he didn't want Yeji noona to think he's very weird. I see how he smiled at the camera and he kept glancing at the script, so I can tell he's very shy right now.

Yeji noona, what are you doing to our confident and boastful Yeonjun hyung? He suddenly became soft and quiet when you were beside him.

"I'm Yeji, popping in together with him!" Yeji noona greeted back. Yeonjun hyung smiled. I'm sure he thought that Yeji noona was cute when she introduced herself.

"Yeji-ssi, why are we suddenly here?" He asked Yeji noona, and they both looked at each other. I can't help but smile a little, but not too much so that I wouldn't be obvious, because I'm sure Yeonjun hyung is internally screaming right now.

"ITZY and TXT have been chosen as Music Bank's hot rookies for the first half of 2019" Yeji noona answered, and the both of them were in sync when they reacted to what Yeji noona said.

I just noticed that when Yeji noona was about to answer, I saw Ryujin sneaking to look at the camera so she would be seen. I glanced at her a little so I saw what she did, but to prevent myself getting into shipping troubles by fans, I just nodded as if I was reacting to what Yeji noona was saying.

I didn't realize we were about to start our greetings so I just shouted, "Woah," with the other members. I saw that Soobin hyung was about to start our greeting so I prepared myself.

As we finished our greeting, ITZY was about to do their greeting when I realized that the camera was focused on ITZY and not even a single TXT member was shown at the camera so I took the chance to glance and look at Ryujin.

I prepared myself since I saw the camera was about to focus on us so I pretended I was listening at Yeonjun hyung's question and looked at him.

After Yeonjun hyung interviewed us, the camera focused on ITZY again and none of the TXT members were shown so I took speed glances on Ryujin.

Why is her back still beautiful? I mean, I didn't know angels like her were this perfect to the point that she's beautiful in any angle.

Yeji noona asked their question and Ryujin was the one to answer so I prepared my ears. I can't wait to hear her soothing voice again. It's music to my ears.

She smiled at the camera a bit to finish her answer so I curved a smile. She's really cute. I can't help but smile because of her cuteness. I could stare at her face and smile all day long. Literally.

Lia noona then answered the question and Hyuka was beside Soobin hyung so he pushed Soobin hyung a bit to tease him. I chuckled a bit because they're really extra right now. Soobin hyung glared at him which made me chuckle again.

This time, Yuna was the one answering so Soobin hyung pushed Hyuka a bit harder than Hyuka's since he's big and tall, which made Hyuka glare at him as well and pout. I just chuckled at their behavior. They're a lot of people watching and they're still this chaotic.

Lastly, Chaeryeong answered as well so I looked at Taehyun who was beside me. He smiled at me so I chuckled. He knows I was teasing him. He mouthed me a, "Her voice is beautiful," and I just smiled. He really likes her that much.

We all answered a, "Yes!" to Chaeryeong's last words, and I glanced a bit at Ryujin when the camera was zooming out.

Taehyun then started talking about the show and I just kept nodding at his answers even if I was taking quick glances at Ryujin again.

I was the one ending the interview so I made it quick. When I ended my message, Ryujin also reacted to it so I was filled with energy when I was bidding goodbye and thanks.

"Yah, I think Ryujin noona is a fan of you already," Taehyun teased me. I laughed at him. "But you have to focus on our performance. You might mess up the lyrics and accidentally say her name than telling the lyrics."

I slapped his shoulder. This kid is really something.