𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

DATE: Secret.

-------------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

"Why don't you confess to Ryujin unnie already?" Yiren asked me. Damn, it's been more than a month already but I still can't move on from Ryujin. Ryujin was right though, Hyunjin doesn't like her anymore. He said it was no use since Ryujin was hard as a rock and he felt like Ryujin doesn't care about his feelings.

"I'm scared," I told her. "I've been rejected before. I'm scared that it'll happen again."

"Yah, she didn't even rejected you! You told me she stayed quiet and when she was about to utter a word, you cut her off and left the library," she explained. "You'll never know, Beom. I mean, by the looks of her whenever she sees us together, I can tell she likes you and she's jealous when I'm around you."

"I don't really know," I answered. "Aish, let's just not talk about it!"

"Whatever," she replied. "By the way, I need to go. Aisha unnie's waiting for me."

"Oh, your girlfriend?" I asked, laughing. She punched my shoulder. I laughed harder.

"Yah! I swear if you tell that again, I will kill you, Choi Beomgyu!" She said. I laughed again.

She doesn't want anyone to know she likes Aisha. I support them actually, it's just that she's afraid that people might judge her.

"I see you're better off without me," a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Ryujin glaring at me. "Long time no talk, Choi Beomgyu."

"R-Ryujinnie..."

She suddenly turned soft. What? My aegyo's affecting her?

Aw, cute.

"Yah! Stop doing your stupid aegyo! It's ridiculous!" She said, trying to defend her side. "Anyway, I came here to say sorry about before."

I quickly took her hand and pinned her at the wall. Her eyes widened by my sudden action but I just smirked.

"Shin Ryujin," I said, trying to sound seducing while saying her full name. "Tell me, do you like me?"

"I-I don't," she said. My knees suddenly weakened.

She... Doesn't like me?

I removed my hand that pinned her at the wall and sighed.

"G-Gyu," she stuttered. I looked at her. "I don't like you."

"You don't need to say it again to-"

"I love you."

My eyes widened. She laughed at me.

"I'm not good at confessing and all, but I just did because-"

I didn't let her finish and quickly aimed her lips. She was shocked but then closed her eyes and kissed me back.

I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my shoulders.

Damn, I just had this dream last night. Now, I believe that dreams do come true.

But I did dream last 2 nights that I had 2 kids... With Ryujin.

Aish! What am I thinking?

I then parted our lips and smiled.

"I can't believe you can be soft and passionate, I thought you'd have that cold and bitchy aura until the end of your life," I said. She chuckled. "I love you, Ryujin."

"I love you too, Beomgyu."

SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME UP IF THIS IS A DRE-

*

"Beomgyu-ah! Wake up!"

I woke up and saw Yeonjun hyung trying to wake me up. What? It was all a dream?

Screw it.

"What?!" I shouted. He laughed at me.

*
*
*
*
*
TO BE CONTINUED...