𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

DATE: August 21, 2019

--------------------------------

Beomgyu's POV

Ryujin and I have gotten really close these days. It was actually thanks to our teacher at History. She told us to pair up with someone and luckily, both of us were absent that day so we paired up.

We have 3 weeks to prepare for our presentation. It was about our insights of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra's love story. I was really interested in this lesson since it was a very tragic but beautiful story, though I was quite sure Ryujin doesn't show interest in this kind of topic.

"When are we gonna start looking for details of their love story?" I asked Ryujin. We decided to sat beside each other at the classroom so we could talk about the presentation. My seatmate was cool with it so she changed seats since the teacher also didn't mind it.

"I don't know," she said. "But we could start later at recess time. I saw a good book at the library that we could use."

I just nodded so we continued taking down notes. Suddenly, a song played while the teacher was discussing our lesson.

"Maybe this is crazy...

Crazy just to wonder...

Wonder if there's someone meant for you."

I looked at who was singing and our teacher suddenly smiled as if she knew that the boy was coming. I couldn't see the boy clearly but Ryujin suddenly said.

"Hyunjin..."

I looked at Ryujin and I saw how she was shocked by Hyunjin's sudden action.

She knows him?

Well of course, he's their senior.

Stupid.

"Beomgyu-ssi, I have a question to ask to you," Hyunjin asked me. "I've been liking someone from your school and I'm quite unsure on how to express my feelings for her. Could you help me on how to confess?"

"Of course," I replied to him. "You're my hyung anyway." He smiled at me.

"Thanks, Beom!" He smiled widely. "Where do I start?"

"Maybe you should think of a song that reminds you of her. Something sweet and not too typical," I suggested. He listened and focused to what I was saying as if I was telling him a very special math formula. "I suggest Someone's Someone by Monsta X sunbaenim because it has that catchy tune and it has very cool and sweet lyrics. But it's up to you if you'll choose it since you're the one confessing anyway."

I looked at Hyunjin and saw his gaze clearly.

He was dedicating his song to...

Ryujin.

"Ryujin-ah," he suddenly called her. Ryujin looked at him straight in the eyes. "I've been meaning to tell you this and I even asked my friends on how to do this kind of confession. I even asked your principal if I could do this kind of thing."

"Hyunjin oppa," she replied. Everyone looked at her except me. I stared at the table. I was having mixed emotions right now. "I have a 3-year dating ban and you know that."

Is she rejecting him? My eyes twinkled.

Hopefully, he'll stop already-

"Then I'll wait for that 3 years until you're ready and allowed," he replied confidently. I held my fists and was controlling my anger. "I just want to know if you feel the same way."