chapter 13

Mature themes up ahead/ trigger warning. I advise to read as it is apart of the storyline!

She knocked on Poe's door and all she got was a grunt back. She pushed the door open and saw him sitting on the couch.

"you asked for me?" she said hesitantly waiting at the door.

"come sit down and have a drink" he said. She noticed he was a little off but sat down any ways.

He slid her a glass of champagne and she took a careful sip of it.

"Rey I wanted to talk about the other day" he said mucking up his words a bit. She could smell the liquor on his breath and she started to get uncomfortable.

"don't worry about it" she said quickly back.

"no no...seriously Rey I have been thinking" he started to scoot up closer to her. She found that her eyes where becoming heavy. She started to panic. What was going on?

"I know you don't want me, but I still want you" Poe put a hand on her thigh and started to lift up her skirt. At this point Rey's eyes couldn't stay open. He must have put something in her drink. She didn't have the strength to push his hand away or to even say anything.

By now Rey's dress had hiked up to her waist exposing her whole bottom half. A tear slipped from her eyes and she could only think of one thing. No this can't be happening.

She saw Poe take off his pants and he bent down to whisper to her.

"don't worry this won't hurt too much" he gently caressed her face. She tried to get away but whatever was laced in her drink was taking affect fast and it was very strong.

The last thing she saw was him on top of her and a sharp feeling spread throughout her lower half. Then all she saw was blackness.

She couldn't feel anything anymore. She fell into nothingness as the unspeakable was happening to her.
~
~
~
She awoke in the dark. She was still lying on his couch but Poe was no where. She sat up and the memories of what happened came back to her.

She started to shake. She was drugged and raped by someone she trusted. By then she was crying. She didn't know what to do. She pulled her dress back down so it covered her lower half. She felt indecent. Like she wasn't innocent anymore. Technically that was her first time, and it had been stolen from her by a monster.

With the tears still flowing she got up and went to the door. She was very sore. Not even just the general area but her ribs and wrists hurt like they had been broken.

She ran back to her room and slammed the door shut. It had to have been 3 in the morning by then. She tried to stifle her cries as she remembered about Thomas but still she couldn't stop. She was so scared. Had he done that to anyone else before?

She couldn't let anyone know about this. Well at least not anyone from the resistance. They would have viewed her as weak. The strongest Jedi raped by someone who wasn't force sensitive and he was also the general. She didn't have any proof either so no matter what she did nothing would happen to him.

Rey didn't want to go to sleep. Instead she decided to have a bath. A bath to try and scrub off any indecencies that was still on her.

She looked at her self in the mirror and saw a scared pair of eyes looking back at her. She no longer felt pretty and the blue dress now served as Deja Vu to that very moment. She filled the bath with hot water and a soap mix. She kicked off her high heels and slowly pulled off her dress. She didn't even want to look at herself.

As she pulled the material past her boob's and down her rib cage she stopped suddenly. She was hurt. With the last of her clothes off, she stepped into the water.
~
~
~
He was sitting on his bed in the hut. He was still thinking about Rey cuddled up to the child. She looked in love. Like she would take a bullet for him if she needed to.

He sat there wondering if she would join him here if he asked. She wouldn't want to now that she has the child.

He was looking at the ground when suddenly he heard the buzzing noise. He looked up and gasped aloud.

She was in the bathtub, her knees pulled up to her chest and the water and bubbles covering her lower half. Her head was resting on her legs. She looked very upset.

He took a step closer to her and he saw her shift her position. She moved her arms away from her side and he stopped. She had long bruises like tendrils stretching up her rib cage and so did her wrists.

She started to cry. She was shaking and visibly she looked empty.

"what happened?" he asked taking a step closer

She looked at him In fright but wouldn't say anything. As a last resort he decided to see what happened through her mind.

Pushing through her thoughts he saw it. He saw Poe hand her a glass of liquid and he felt himself becoming weaker with whatever was in the drink. He saw that she couldn't move and that she felt scared. And the last thing she saw was Poe on top of her and then everything went black.

He stared at her not knowing what to do. She had been raped...

He felt anger. He was so angry. How could someone do that to someone else. Rey sat there in front of him with a dead look in her eyes. She didn't care that Kylo could see her. Apparently it was ok for a man to see a womans body without permission.

"Rey... I'm so sorry" he tried to get closer to her but the look in her eyes told him to stop. She was scared and he couldn't do anything about it. She wouldn't even look at him anymore. Starring at her small scrunched up figure, he moved away and projected a calm feeling over her. He felt her relax but they didn't speak. He wanted to help her. He could tell he would be the only one to know.

He felt a pain in his chest and knew he felt sad for her. Poe was a monster an he was going to pay. And just like that the connection broke.

Authors notes:

I just wanted to say that I actually really like Poe in the movies and everything but I didn't want to have to come up with a whole new character and try to fit them into the story so I decided to use Poe...
Sorry Poe lovers 💕