School and New Romances

-- Edited --

Willow's POV

Today is the day! I am finally starting school, and I'm so excited. Jess and I head downstairs and we see the Gilmore girls and both freeze.

I was busy getting things for school, so I hadn't seen Rory since her fight, and break up with Dean, though Jess had mentioned they were now dating.

Though I'm not happy with the way they got together, I'm happy they are. I think Rory could do some good for Jess. I just hope he doesn't mess this up.

"Hi," Jess says to Rory.

"Hey," she replies.

"Hi," he says to Lorelai.

"Hi," she says back, giving him an awkward smile.

"Hi," he says to Luke.

"Hi," Luke says, kind of confused.

"I have to get to school," Rory says getting up from her seat.

"Yeah, me too," Jess says, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Um, same," I said looking at everyone.

It goes again with bye, and then Jess and I head upstairs to get our stuff for school.

Jess and I walk up to Stars Hollow High, him with almost nothing and me will a bag full of supplies, and my schedule in my hand.

"Can you help me find my classes?" I ask looking at my brother.

"You're a nerd," he says jokingly.

"And you're an ass. Help, please?" I asked him again holding the paper out to him.

He tells me how to get to my first few classes and where to meet him so we can go to lunch together. He leaves and I walk into my first class, English.

I just left my last class of the morning and went to Jess and I's meeting place were I waited for him to walk to Lunch together.

My last class was math, which was awful. I'm hoping Jess can help me out.

After school I walk back to the diner. Jess had already left before me. I walk up just as Kirk comes rushing in. This is gonna be good.

"Luke, where's your lost and found?" Kirk asks.

"Out back in the dumpster," Luke responds, not even looking at him.

"I need your help. I don't know what to do, I'm shaking like a spastic colon," Kirk says.

"Ew," I say, putting my bag on the counter.

"What's the matter, Kirk?" Luke asks, putting his hand on Kirk's shoulder.

"My trophy is gone," he says.

"What?" Luke asks.

"Someone took her," Kirk tells him.

"Oh my god," I mumble, smiling and enjoying the show.

"Kirk," Luke says, walking away.

"The last time I remember seeing her she was next to me at the movies," Kirk says.

"Stop calling it, she," Luke tells him.

"I've retraced my steps all day and nothing. I suspect foul play."

"Foul play?" Luke asks.

"Kidnapping possibly."

"Well, I think you should go to the police, and if they mention something about staying somewhere for observation it's just routine," Luke says.