Paris, Pizza and the Good Kids

-- Edited --

Willow's POV

I swung by Rory's. We hung out and talked about our dates on Saturday and Sunday. Rory hadn't told her mom about Jess coming to get her after the game and taking her to a concert.

We are in her room when the doorbell rings. Rory goes to open it and I hear Paris come in and start rambling away. 

I was aware Rory was awaiting a call from her to work on their speech, but that's what it was supposed to be, a call, not her coming all the way to Stars Hollow.

Rory agreed to let them work here and asked me to stick around, so we can hang out and talk more when they are done. 

They go into Rory's room and sit on the bed, so I take a seat at the kitchen table and pull out my book, but I can still hear what they are saying.

I was just about sucked into my book when I heard Paris tell Rory she had slept with someone named Jamie. I assume that's her boyfriend; I think I remember Rory mentioning Paris had a boyfriend.

Rory comes in clearly freaking out and grabs a water bottle, taking a sip. Paris this whole time, is following her, again rambling on.

"In the moments just before the act-"

"Oh god," Rory says, "Ew, Jesus," I say at the same time.

"We were actually discussing modern-day Marxism in America, which is not what I would've deemed a come and get it sort of conversation, but nevertheless he came and got it-"

Gross.

"And I have to figure out what that means to me on a psychological level, so I thought, maybe if you and I could have sort of a healthy debate about it, I could come to some sort of reasonable conclusion about how I should be feeling right about now," Paris says.

I follow them back into Rory's room and take a seat at her desk.

"So, come on, talk. What do you think?" she asks Rory.

"I-"

"Are you pro?"

"Well-"

"Con?"

"Well-"

"Undecided?"

"Paris, just stop talking for one second and let me get my mind around this," Rory replies.

"Sorry. Go ahead. Focus," Paris replies.

Rory is quiet for a few seconds, thinking, and so am I hoping I can help in some way with this matter. Though I have no experience.

"Could you focus faster because I really need some feedback here?" Paris snaps a little.

"Okay, so, you are telling me that you and Jamie-"

"Had sex" Paris finishes for her.

I move to sit criss-cross on the bed between them.

"Okay, so, were you safe?" Rory asks her.

"Yes. It was a regular after school special," she replies.

"Well, was he nice to you?" I asked her, giving her a look that told her I was trying to help.

"Yes, he was very nice to me," she replies.

"And the two of you had discussed this-"

"Well, I don't know that we actually discussed it. It was just sort of implied."