6. Uh Oh Spaghetti Os

Lock, Shock, and Barrel were so dead. They had let Jack Skelington's daughter drop into the Oogie Boogie's gambling hole. And with a vampire girl, but she wasn't that important. They had to find a way to get her back without going in themselves.

"We could lower a rope," said Barrel. "Like we did when Jack and Sally were stuck."

"But we don't have a rope," said Lock.

"We could send a note!" said Barrel.

"What good would that do?" asked Shock.

Lock sighed. "We have to go in after them."

"What?" said Shock.

"Have you lost your marbles?" said Barrel.

"Maybe," said Lock. "But do you guys have a better plan?"

Shock opened her mouth as if to say something, but Lock was right. They had no plan and Emily and Veronica needed them.

"Fine," said Shock. She walked over to the tube, made to go in, but froze and turned around. "Are you sure about this?"

"Don't make me push you," said Lock.

Shock glared at him before climbing into the tube. She took a deep breath and pushed herself into the tube. Lock followed her and Barrel him.

They landed hog piled on the floor of a large room. It was covered in cobwebs and ten years of dust. When the Boogie's Boys took a step, dust clouded around their feet like fog.

"Creepy," said Lock.

"EMILY!" Barrel yelled.

"VERONICA!" Shock hollered.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Lock asked.

No response.

"They aren't dead are they?" Barrel asked.

Shock shook her head. "Nope. Look."

There were two sets of footprints embedded in the dust. Lock, Shock, and Barrel followed them ahead. They stopped when they reached a set of double doors. One was creaked open. The three walked in.

"Emily?" Shock whispered.

"Veronica?" Lock whispered.

"You guys in here?" Barrel whispered.

"YOU FOUND US!" Emily yelled, she and Veronica running up to them breaking the quiet.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel yelped and jumped back.

"The hell was that?" Lock asked.

"You scared the crap out of us!" said Barrel.

"Never do that again," said Shock.

"Sorry," said Veronica. "We were starting to wonder if you would follow, but after a while, we gave up and looked around."

"This place is amazing!" said Emily.

"Not that amazing," said Lock.

"Let's get you guys out of here," said Shock.

"How?" said Emily.

Shock froze.

"If we had a rope," said Barrel. "This wouldn't be a problem."

Lock smacked his forehead.

"I thought I saw a staircase leading to a small window when we arrived," said Veronica.

"Great!" said Emily. "All hope isn't lost!"