05: Leaving

Taehyung POV

"What? What is it Jimin?" I asked him. "I have to face Jackson....it's been my plan since the beginning" He said. I was just standing there worried. Out of know were, Jungkook came running from a corner of the forest. "Jimin! I thought I told you to not come! Ugh, at least you brought Taehyung with you, I trust him" He sighed in relief. "Jungkook, I have to go" Said Jimin. "What!? What are you saying?! I yelled. "I can't explain to you right now Jungkook but Taehyung already knows most of it. I need to stop Jackson before it's too late...." He said.

"I'm thankful to you Jungkook....thank you for saving me....but i have to go....my city depends on it" He said while holding onto Jungkooks hands.

I wanted to cry right there and then.

"Jimin, I can come with you!" I yelled. "No Taehyung, you became my best friend in the last few days, and I can't ask you to come with me, it's a problem I have to solve on my own" He said while walking into the forest.

"Jimin....." Said jungkook.

When Jimin walked deep into the forest Jungkook began crying. Together we both walked back home. "Taehyung, is it weird to have feelings for someone who you've known for only a few days?" Asked Jungkook. "I don't think so....if your hearts beating for the person then it's true....did you have feelings for Jimin?" I asked him. "Yes, I just didn't realize it until he left" He said.

Jungkook remained silent the whole way back to our town and he went and spend the rest of the day in his room.

Jimin POV

I felt so bad for leaving like that....

I had to save my loved ones now that I knew my goal in life. Jackson Wang tried to get rid of me but it seems that he only took the part of my memories that he found useful. Damn, he sure made a huge mistake.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook....he took care of me when I was in that forest all confused.

I have to forget about him, I'm never gonna see him again anyways....

I got out of the forest then I ran to find a taxi in the streets to drive to my office at Kim Office.
My boss Kim Namjoon might be worried about me since he cares a lot about his workers.
I got there in 19 minutes and I ran into Namjoons office and his face expression had me upset. "Jimin! Is it really you?!" he said while running up to me and holding me right in his arms crying.

"I can't believe your here! I thought you might of died, or worse....you've been gone for two weeks...." He said. "I'm so happy to see you Namjoon! Jackson took a certain part of my memories and block my others....thats why I had no idea of anyone or anything until it all magically came back to me" I said. "Where were you?" He asked. "This man, found me and took care of me in this town he runs. His name is Jeon Jungkook....hes a very nice man, he's 22 years old and I left him and my new best friend Kim Taehyung....." I said suddenly.

"Jeon Jungkook? Kim Taehyung? Those names sound awfully familiar...." Said Namjoon.
He quickly did research on his computer. "Jimin....you just met the great great grandson of a famous and smart man, Jeon Jungkook is from the Jeon family which are all very smart people" Said Namjoon with widened eyes. "Well, he is pretty smart" I said while blushing a bit.

"Kim Taehyung.....is my....brother???" He said.