07: Enemies

Jungkook POV

"Hey Kai, how long have you been working with this agency?" I asked Kai as he was riding his horses on the grass. "For years, I've always wanted to do anything in my path to make sure that there was peace in the world, I've met Namjoon 7 years ago and offered me this position" He said. "So how long have you known Jimin?" I asked. "I've met him 4 years ago when he was a new member in our agency, he's a really nice and cool guy, in fact, my best friend" He replied.

"Oh, I thought I was his only friend...." Said Taehyung.

"Oh, well, maybe he considers you a very close friend as well, he's no lier nor plays with others feelings" Said Kai. We kept riding on horses for about 7 minutes before running into some guys on horses as well.

"Who the hell are you?!" Yelled one of the mysterious men. "Why the hell are you just standing there on the road?!" Yelled Kai back at them. I could see they were getting angry. They looked like they had 15 men while Kai had about 12. "This is our part of the country, we are under orders of Jackson Wang, you won't get across this border of his" Said the man. Kai wasn't having any of his bullshit.

"Attack!" Yelled Kai while running for the leader of the group.

All men rushed to attack and left me Taehyung and Yoongi standing there since we had to get to the agency.

I wasn't about to stand there and see them die in front of us. I grabbed a dead soliders gun and shot a many bad guys as I could before one of them attacked me with a knife. He was right on top of me and would have killed me if Yoongi haven't stabbed him in the heart for me.
"Jungkook be more fucking careful! You can't die like this! In a place like this!" He yelled.

Eventually we won and the rest of the men retreated and Kai managed to kill their leader and we ran as fast as we could to the agency.

"Men, take the rest of the day off, everythings fine" Said Kai allowing his men rest for a while.

We walked inside and it's been a while since I've seen a actual building before.

Kai escorted us inside a room and we saw Jimin talking with a man. I could only assume that it was Kim Namjoon. "Thank you Kai, for bringing them here" Said Namjoon. "No problem Namjoon, I promised that I would follow my job" He replied.

Jimin kept silent until he couldn't help it anymore. "Jungkook!" He said while running up to me to hug me. "I'm so glad your here! I'm sorry I left you like that, I just have to focus on my task for my boss Namjoon" He said. Taehyung quickly ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I told you! I could help you out! Your my friend and I care a lot about you, you know" Said Taehyung. Yoongi and Jimin also hugged and smiled at one another. "Good to see ya Jimin" Said Yoongi. "Same to you Yoongi" Replied Jimin.

"Namjoon, right?" I asked while holding out my hand for a handshake. "Correct, hello Jungkook" He replied while shaking my hand. "I heard about your family origins and about your talents, I figured that those talents could come in handy to help us out, I'm sorry for asking you like this, but could you?" He asked. I agreed and he smiled brightly. "Kim....Taehyung....?" He asked Taehyung. "Yes?" He asked.

"You do look a bit like me, don't you?" Asked Namjoon. "What? I don't understand" Asked a confused Taehyung. " Your my brother, younger brother I hope...." Said Taehyung. "W-What? But, I mean...." He said really confused. "My name is Kim Namjoon after all. Do you have family?" Said Namjoon. "No, I was given to Jungkooks town as a baby and that's where I was raised" Said Taehyung. "It true" Said Namjoon while hugging Taehyung.