09: Great Plan

Namjoon POV

"Jungkook, I want you and Taehyung to be in charge of leading our men and running into the Mafia of Jackson and kill all men that stand in your way" I said. "We can do that" Said Jungkook I saw Taehyung nod and I had a job for Yoongi as well. "Yoongi, whenever we need more men or back up, that's your signal" I said.

"I'm ready to work when you need me" He replied.

"Jimin and Kai, you two are coming with me to face Jackson and kill him once and for all, we need break that memory gun in order to stop his plans" I said. Jimin and Kai knew their goals.

I needed a doctor in case someone was to go down....

"Fuck, I haven't thought of a doctor that can help us...." I said. "I know a doctor, Doctor Seokjin is our towns doctor and is a great man" Said Jungkook. " Jungkooks right Namjoon, he helped to take care of me when I was unconscious" Said Jimin. "But....how the hell are we supposed to get him here? It takes too long" I said. "I can do it" Said Kai. "I'm fast, I can retrieve him in 20 minutes if I head out now" He continued.

I allowed him to do his mission and
he left.

"You may all rest while I talk with my other men" I said. Everyone else left and I called my soldiers in my office which were about 50 of them. Good thing I had a big office.

Jimin POV

"Hey Jimin, you wanna go out and get some ice cream or something?" Asked Jungkook. "Sure!" I replied in excitement. "O-Okay" He said nervously.

-----------
This is a small part but it's just the plan, lol