20: Our Happy Ending

5 years later
Jungkook POV

"Hey daddy? Could I invite Gina over?" Asked my 5 year old son Eren. "Her and Taehyung are supposed to come over today anyways, me and Yoongi have to work today" I said. "Is mama Jimin staying?" He asked. "Of course! Your beautiful mother is always here for you" I said rubbing his blonde hair.

He had my big brown eyes and skin color while he also had Jimins blonde hair and smile.

"Go to your room now Eren and I'll come get you later" I said. He giggled and ran off to his room. "I'm back baby~" I heard my baby's voice from the front door and I ran up to his embrace. "How was your shopping" I said holding onto his waist. "Haha, it was alright, I got Eren some cute outfits" He said showing me a bag full with outfits.

After an hour Taehyung and Yoongi showed up and greeted us and Eren. "Hey Jungkook, Hi Jimin!" Said their beautiful daughter Gina. "Yoongi, ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm ready" He said while walking out the front door. "Bye Jimin, Bye Taehyung" I said waving goodbye.

Jimin POV

"Eren, make sure to play nice with Gina" I said to my son. "Same goes for you Gina" Said Taehyung.

Eren and Gina went to the play room and me and Taehyung sat on the couch and talked about random things.

"Oh yeah, did you know that your brother got a job at the very popular business company near by?" asked Taehyung. "Of course I know! I'm so happy for him!" I said.

Yoongi POV

Me and Jungkook were suddenly on our way to work when a car was on full speed and hit our car. "Fuck! Yoongi are you okay?!" I yelled hoping Yoongi was okay. Luckily the air bags protected us. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine" He said with a bleeding nose. "Your bleeding" I said. "And your lip is bleeding" He said.

We looked at the car and saw the driver of the car.

It looked like a 40 year old man, and we didn't care much since he was already dead.

After calling the police they investigated.

When I was looking at the man again I noticed something blue on his head. I told the police and said they would look into it.

A police man was kind enough to drive us to work.

Lost (Jikook FF) {{COMPLETED}}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें