10: He knows

Jackson POV

"Ow! Please....stop.....I can't anymore...."

"Shut up! I do whatever I want and you can't tell me otherwise!"

"Your a monster!"

"Oh? In that case I'll just punish you, by fucking you even harder"

"Go ahead then! I've already suffered enough with your dick in my ass!!"

I was in the middle of fucking a woman when someone knocked on the door. "Jackson, we have news" Said my idiot assistant Suho. "Can it fucking wait?!" I yelled. "Well, you might want to know now" He said.

I slapped the woman's ass and told her to fuck off into the room with the other women I fuck.

Damn, why did I get rid of Jimin again? He was pretty dang sexy. I wish I could have fucked him before getting rid of him.

I opened the door after I got changed and Suho walked inside. "Damn, smells like fucking sex in here" He said. "So? Got a problem with that?" I said. "Whatever, anyways, I'll get straight to the point. Jimin is back" He said making my eyes widen. "No fucking way Suho, your lying to me" I said un amused.

"He's been reunited with his boss Kim Namjoon and his brother Jihun" He said. "FUCK!! If he interferes anymore with my plan I'll kill him myself!!" I yelled finally Believing him. "What should we do?" He asked. "Bring to me when you see him next" I told him. "Why? So you could kill him?" He asked. "No, I want to fuck him. He acts tough but I want to fuck that innocence out of him so hard" I said while walking into my office.

Jimin POV

"Hahaha, did you really have to do that?" I laughed at a joke Jungkook told. "Haha yeah, I had to help Taehyung to the bathroom when we were kids!" He said giggling. I didn't know if this this was just a hang out or a actual date.
I'm having a lot of fun eating ice cream with Jungkook though.

"Hey Jungkook, we've know each other for only 3 weeks yet we've become so close...." I quietly said with my head down. "Yeah, I can believe it. You really mean a lot to me Jimin" Said Jungkook making me blush. "I feel the same way, that's why I left bad for leaving you" I said. "I'm glad, I locked myself in my room when you left us" He said.

We both went to my house and saw Taehyung and Yoongi holding hands and cuddling on my couch sleeping. "Uhhhhh" Jungkook said. "Shh, leave them" I quietly said leading him into my room.