11: Final Battle Pt1

Namjoon POV

"Everyone it's time to go on with our plan! Aaaaaand.... GO!" I yelled.

Jungkook and Taehyung together went through some of Jacksons men along with 6 of my best men.

Jimin and Kai came with me and 5 other men following Jungkook and Taehyung.

Yoongi remained in the main hiding area where the rest of my men were hiding. We were to Notify him what we were doing and our were abouts. He would send us more men if we needed help. He's also with Jin the doctor Jungkook told me about. He's gonna help others that are shot or hurt.

Jackson POV

"Kill them all!! Remember to bring me Jimin!!" I yelled. All my 28 men ran at different parts of the building while I remained with Suho and 15 other men for the next step of my plan.

Jungkook POV

"Taehyung! There's a man behind you!" I yelled before I shot the man walking carefully towards Taehyung. "Thank Jungkook!" He Yelled. We kept making cover for Jimin and the others so they could pass.

"It's clear! You guys can go now!" I yelled allowing Jimin, Kai and Namjoon to go with their men. "Be careful Jungkook!" Yelled Jimin. "You too!" I yelled back to Jimin.

"Jungkook more men are trying to corner us!" Yelled Taehyung. "Then don't let them!" I yelled. I managed to shoot 3 men before getting shot myself. "Jungkook!! Are you okay?!" Yelled Taehyung while still shooting at the shooters. "I'm fine! Don't waste your time on me!" I yelled while trying to handle the pain in my right shoulder whether I was shot. "I'm calling Jin" He said. "No! Not yet! I can't risk him getting hurt coming in here!" I said.

I continued shooting men and eventually we killed them all with only 4 of our men dying.

"Is everything okay in there?!"

"Yoongi, send Jin over! Jungkook got shot in his shoulder" Said Taehyung.

"Alright. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine" He said.

I rolled my eyes since I knew they were flirting.

Jimin POV

"Kai! You and the 5 men go attack the remaining men that get in our way!" Yelled Namjoon. "of course" Said Kai. "Wait Kai!" I yelled getting his attention. I quickly gave him a hug. "Be careful" I said. "I will be, nothing can stop me, I promise" He said.

Me and Jimin barged in his office but something seemed off.