Chapter Twenty Three

Ashton

After having our early dinner at Bon Appétit, which is a restaurant on top of Skymore, Harper decides that we should visit a vintage bookstore near Easton. She says she likes the smell of old books and that if given a chance, she would like to keep that scent in a bottle.

Jesus, she's cute and hot at the same time. I can't believe that someone as beautiful as her is now my girlfriend.

Honestly, I don't know what's gotten into me, but I can't let her go. Especially when she's making me the happiest than I've ever been. And I also want to make her the happiest than she's ever been.

In the short time I got to know Harper, it made sense to me that she's more than just the sex. I know, because I'm more drawn to other parts of her—parts beyond what sex can address.

Maybe this isn't love yet, but I can't deny that I'm feeling something.

I'm just lucky that somehow, she's feeling the same way, too.

I guess.

"Look at this," she says as she shows me a trinket. It's a bronze heart with little stones on it. "It's pretty," she continues.

"You're prettier," I say and kiss her heavy on the lips. I push my tongue inside her mouth which makes her laugh and moan at the same time.

"Sssh," she hushes. "There are people. You're such a bad boy."

"But I'm a bad boy for you," I tease.

"We have a lot of time for that later," she says, putting back the trinket from its original place. "I'll just get both of us calamansi juice with honey. My treat."

"A what?"

"Don't tell me you haven't tried calamansi juice yet? Do you know what you're missing?" she mocks. "This place doesn't just sell hand-me-down books. It also serves the best calamansi juice in town."

"Come on," she drags me to this small counter where an old man is waiting. Probably he's the owner. I don't know, he just seems like the one.

"Hi sir," Harper starts. "Two small cups of calamansi juice with honey, please."

The old man smiles at us. From the way he looks at Harper, I can sense that he knows her. She's probably a regular here.

"Hello, darling," the old man greets Harper. "Didn't see you for two weeks."

"Yeah, been busy with school and work," she replies. "Oh, this is Ashton Price—if you still don't know who he is."

"Oh, you're Jackson Price's kid," the old man tells me, sounding amused. "What is Jackson Price's kid doing with this beautiful lady?"

"I'm his boyfriend," I say, a little too forcefully. I didn't mean to sound annoyed, though. It's just maddening that wherever I go, people still know who my father is.

"I can say that you are one lucky man," he comments, throwing Harper, who is busy studying the old map plastered on the wall behind the counter, a glance. "Two cups of calamansi juice for this beautiful lady and her fine-looking man."

"Thank you, sir," Harper says.

"How much?" I ask. I won't let my girl pay on our first date.

"No Ashton, this is on me," she says, giving the old man her payment. "You've been generous today, and I just think it's time for me to return the favor."

"But you are my girlfriend, and I don't keep count," I utter, following her as she walks out of the bookstore.

"That's nice to hear but consider this as my first payment for the concealer I got when I first stayed in the clubhouse. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that."

"How would I let you pay now that you're my girlfriend? You played me. This is part of your big plan," I joke.

"Shit, I've been discovered. So, I guess we can just breakup?"

"No," I say as I take her hand into mine. "But we can have hot sex at your dorm tonight."

"Ashton, it's Sunday. I thought we say no to sex every Sunday night."

"But that was before this—us dating—happened. Won't you want to end our date with me on your bed?" I plead, with baby eyes and all.

"We've been in bed together for how many times for almost a month, Ashton," she replies. "I have a deadline tomorrow, and I want to work on that article tonight."

"That means I'll give you time to work on your article first. I'll be a good boy and wait until we can have sex. Also, I can help," I offer, not giving up easily.

"Ashton, you're starting to win me over easily, and that's scary," she quips.

"So, do I take that as a yes?" I ask, pressing my lips on her temple. "And don't be scared. You won me over first. You're the boss."

"Whatever, Ashton," she gives up and smiles.

"Do you have any idea how much I love to taste you?" I tempt. After waiting (and helping) for Harper to finish proofreading the article for two hours, I feel like I'm going to burst. Now my face is between her legs, waiting for her to give me an answer.

Harper nods, and I take that as my signal.

I flick my tongue on her clit, and that is rewarded with a moan. She squirms, pushing her pussy to my mouth, and that makes me laugh.

"You're getting impatient, babe," I say before I push my tongue inside her.

She moves her hips, trying to time it with the movement of my tongue. I continue to lick and suck her until she comes on my mouth. My dick hardens even more as I taste her sweet release.

"Now it's my turn. Move to the sofa," I command. "I'll fuck you from behind."

She obliges and positions herself on the sofa. I squeeze her ass first before I push my dick inside her.

"Fuck, Ashton," she cries. "That's it. That's it."

I stretch my arms to cup her breasts and to play with her nipples. She moans.

"Quicker, please," she pleads.

And I do as she says. I move quicker, feeling beads of sweat forming across my chest.

"I'm gonna come," I say, before I make my release inside her.

When we're done, I kiss her on the neck. "What will I do without you, babe?"

"Guess you should just masturbate," she jokes.

I laugh at her joke, but I also feel my heart sink. Because for the first time, I finally have someone I'm scared to lose.