Information

- Update from August 2022 -

*I wrote this over 2 years ago in 2020 and even though that wasn't that long ago my writing has come along way from when I wrote this book. I tried reading through it to see what I wrote and I keep cringing. I won't delete it cause I still get comments and people still seem to enjoy the book. But I just thought I should put a bit of a warning here that the book is a bit cringy and has like ZERO plot besides the ship.*

*The change in ages are irrelevant to the story and I honestly don't know why I changed them so you can ignore that. I would erase it but I don't really want to touch this book too much because I like to look back at what I did when I was younger*

In this story everyone's age relation to each other is the same, except for the sand siblings. I have changed their ages, Temari is now the same age as Naruto, Shikamaru and the others. I am aware that this means that Gaara became Kazekage when he was 14 but to fix that I am moving their birthdays closer together. I changed this because in my opinion, in a relationship (if it's a straight relationship) the man should be old or a maximum of a few months younger. Call me old fashioned but this is what I have alway thought and probably always will. Other people can have their opinion but this is mine, anyways I just thought I should make that known.

Temari
Age: 17
Birthday: August 23

Shikamaru
Age: 17
Birthday: September 22

Kankuro
Age: 16
Birthday: June 5 (changed)

Gaara
Age: 15 (and a half)
Birthday: January 19

Everyone else stayed the same. (Shikamaru stayed the same he's just there for reference)
They are multiple different ages in the prologue and they do not stay the same age throughout the whole book.

Feel free to name the dots!