CHAPTER 2

Kiara's P.O.V

Morning came sooner than we thought. I dragged myself out of bed and went to shower. I came out feeling refreshed and put on the outfit that had been laid there for me. I blow-dried my hair put it into a side french braid and applied light makeup. I grabbed my phone and iPad and placed it inside my shoulder bag along with some other necessary items. I took one last look around my room and took in the fact that most of my clothes had been already packed along with my shoes and jewellery. I sighed and went downstairs to join my family for breakfast. Apparently, I was the last to the table. I muttered my apologies and took my seat by mom. A maid then came and placed my plate of chocolate pancakes with a small bowl of chocolate sauce by it and my usual glass of pineapple and coconut juice in front of me. I thanked her and began to eat. As we ate, Dad explained that only the Alpha of the pack whose territory we were staying in, knows who we really were and our status. Not even his Beta, Luna or son know. To the pack, we were just a bunch of sibling wolves who were staying on the pack land for a year before we went back to our own pack.
"Now as you are there, you will go under the surname of Williams which is actually my grandfather's middle name. You are going to a school for only werewolves so you are to hide the scent of your royal status, which you all can do, and just pose as normal werewolves while you're there till you are called home. We wouldn't want someone finding out who you are and putting you three in danger." Mom said, when we had finished eating. The 3 of us nodded in understanding.

"You will be going with 3 guards, 3 maids, Eliara and Carissa and Elissa, Auriana's apprentices. Carissa and Elissa will be going to school with you girls which by the way starts tomorrow. Though we couldn't have you to be in the same classes, we made sure there's at least two of you in almost every class except gym class. That's the only class you five will be together in. And girls, please try not to sleep in class." Dad advised.

"Dad, why would we sleep in cla--?" Korra trailed off as she realized the answer to her question the same time we did.

"Oh God, no." Kara groaned.

"We're way ahead of them, aren't we?" I asked, to which our parents nodded yes in answer.

"You've got to be kidding me." Korra muttered.

"Sorry girls, but we couldn't exactly place you in college either yet so this was our only option." Mom explained.

"No worries, we'll just pretend to pay attention." Kara said with a smile. Korra and I giggled at that since we knew what she actually meant. Mom and Dad shook their heads and chuckled. A guard entered then and spoke to Dad then left.

"Girls, the plane is ready. It's time to go." Dad told us. We nodded and stood up with our parents and left to castle driveway. We all got into the waiting car which drove us to the private airfield. On the way, Mom and Dad brought out 3 necklace boxes and gave one to each of us. We opened them and found a wolf pendant necklace each for all three of us.
"They're beautiful, mom and dad." Korra and Kara said.
"Think of them as early birthday gifts. They belonged to your grandmother, all three of them. Well, technically they were for her and her best friends. She asked us to give these to you when you turn 18. And we feel now is as good a time as any." Dad explained as we put on the necklaces.
"Thanks, mom and dad." I said with a smile.
"Your Majesties, we have reached the airfield." The driver announced from his seat. It was then I noticed that the car had come to a stop.
"Thank you, Nathan." Mom replied. A guard opened the door for us to get out. Dad got out first, then Mom, then Kara, Korra and finally me. Mom and Dad walked us all the way to the staircase leading into the the plane.
"It's time to go, girls." Dad said. Then he and mom pulled all 3 of us into their arms for a hug.
"We'll miss you so much, sweethearts but no matter what remember that we'll always love you." Mom said with tears in her eyes. We nodded.
"We love you too, mom and dad." The 3 of us said.
"Your Highnesses, everything is set and we're ready to go." Eliara said, causing us to break out of the hug. Dad nodded at her then he and mom kissed each of our foreheads.