CHAPTER 8

Kara's P.O.V

We followed Eliara and Auriana to the chapel. From the entrance, I could see that the whole place was packed. Eliara, Auriana, Rissa and Ellie all entered before us when the Chief Elder, Rayna, walked unto the dais to begin the ceremony. Korra and I entered first to stand on the further right of the Chief Elder. Then the Chief Elder announced the entrance of Kiara. Every wolf who was seated stood and then we bowed in respect as she walked up to the dais to stand in front of the Chief Elder. Everyone except my sisters and I as well as the elders, then sat back down.

"Today, we have all gathered here to witness a new leader rise into her duty and responsibility. (Kiara knelt down before Chief Elder Rayna. Rayna then removed her crown from her head and handed it over to another elder, Caius. Then motioned for another elder, Maryse to hand her a brass bowl, which contained the collected blood of all the Alphas as well as dirt(sand) from their territories as a sign of submission while another elder handed her the moon goddess athame. I stepped forward and poured vial of dirt (sand) our territory into the bowl. Rayna then handed Kiara the athame for Kiara to cut her hand.) Do you, Kiara Silver accept the title as queen of all werewolves? To uphold the law and to rule with justice and fairness and not let emotions cloud your judgment? To protect and defend your subjects?" Kiara cut her palm then and let her blood drip into the bowl as she answered.

"Yes, I do." She handed the athame back. The elders then mixed the blood and dirt together. Auriana then stepped forward and set the items in the bowl on fire with magic to cement vow then the bowl was set aside. Rissa and Ellie then stepped forward with two large cushions in their hands, which bore the royal scepter and the queen's crown. Rayna took the crown and placed it on Kiara's head.

"Then by the power vested in me as Chief Elder, I crown you as queen and ruler of all werewolves." Kiara stood then and accepted the scepter from Rayna before turning to face everyone.

"Wolves, I introduce you now to your new ruler, Queen Kiara Karen Silver." Maryse announced. We all then genuflected before Kiara in submission and respect.

Kiara's P.O.V

We are currently at the after-party, waiting till the moon rises. Then I will shift for the first time in front of everyone because that is when the full power as queen will be placed on me by the moon goddess. I was currently speaking to one of the Alphas and his Luna when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I politely excused myself and turned to see Alexander and Raelynn standing behind me.

"Alec, Rae. Oh my God, it's so good to see you." I said, hugging them.

"It's good to see you too, Your Majesty." Alec said in a teasing voice. I chuckled.

"Ok, I still can't believe you are the queen. I mean, how did we not know you and your sisters were royal wolves when you were with us?" Raelynn said.

"We were undercover, Rae. So we had to mask our scents as royals and change our surnames so we could blend in. Why do you think we never wolfed out around you guys? If we did, you'd have found out." I explained.

"Ok, but why were you undercover?" Rae asked.

"For our protection, it's part of how my parents died. Anyway, we have a lot to catch up on."

"Yes, we do."

"Why don't we step outside? I need to take a breather anyway. If I stay here any longer I might suffocate." I said as I lead them out of the ballroom.

"I see that hasn't changed." Alec said with a chuckle. We went out into the gardens and sat in two of the garden swings facing each other.

"Wow. The castle is even more beautiful than I thought. Kara and Korra took us on a tour around. It's really awesome. They didn't bring us here though." Raelynn said, relaxing into the seat of the swing.