CHAPTER 19

"I'm sorry. You want to do what?" Nick asked surprised.

"I don't just want to, I'm going to do it." Nick and I were in our room discussing my decision to release Gia, Garret and Miranda from our cells along with the other two rogues my uncle sent. We came back an hour ago and were currently sitting on the window seat in the room.

"Kiara..."

"Nick, nothing you say will change my mind. I have my reasons. You'll understand later. I'm gonna go change then go release them." I got up from his arms and walked into the closet to change. I went to leave the room when he took my hand and stopped me. I turned round to face him.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Nick. Very sure. I gotta go."

"Ok. Be careful." I kissed him then left for the cells. As I walked there, I could feel the presence of someone following me. I kept on walking but stayed alert till I got to the cells. I told the guards to bring the ones I wanted to see out.

I sat in the chair provided for me till they were brought in.

"What's going on? Why are you here?" Miranda asked.

"Take off their cuffs." I ordered.

"But Your Majesty..." One of the guards started to say.

"Now!" I said raising my voice.

"Of course, Your Majesty." The guards then did as I had ordered.

"Now leave us. I don't want anyone around. Leave to the pack house and come back in an hour. (The guards bowed then left. I waited till I couldn't feel their presence anymore then I turned to face the wolves in front of me.) Sit down." I gestured to the seats in front of me.

"Thank you. To what do we owe the pleasure?" Garret asked.

"You're all free to go." I informed them. They all looked at me in shock.

"What?!" They all asked.

"I didn't stutter, did I? You heard me."

"Why are you letting us go?" Camille asked

"Because neither of you belongs here. At least not you two." I said pointing to Samantha and Camille.

"What does that mean?" Samantha asked.

"It means you two don't belong to this pack only these three do, through their mother. But I don't think the pack will welcome them after all that they've done even if I put in a good word for them which I won't."

"Kiara..." Gia started to say.

"What have I said about calling me by my name? I told you once and I will tell you again, you three have lost the right to call me by my name. Only my family can call me by my name. You three lost the right to be called family when you decided to side with your father to attack this pack and kill my parents."

"Technically we had nothing to do with the death of your parents. That was all our father." Garret said.

"I don't care. Now before you go, I have a message for your father and leader. Tell him that I'm ready for him. That he will pay for killing my parents, for hurting Auriana and for deciding to touch this pack. Tell him that he shouldn't worry. I will make his death short and quick to spare him the suffering. That's the only mercy he'll receive from my sisters and I. Now I want you to leave this place. I know that you'll go back and join Richard because you have sworn your allegiance to him. But know this, I won't hesitate to end either of you if I see you on his side on the battlefield hurting any member of this pack. You have my word on that. Now get out of here. (The siblings looked at me with sad eyes and got up with the other two wolves then left the building. I got up after a few minutes then proceeded to leave. Just when I stepped out of the building, I got the feeling of being surrounded. I stopped in my steps and let my eyes survey the area around me. I made out the shapes of wolves hiding in the woods surrounding the building.) Why don't you guys come out here and show yourselves instead of hiding in the woods?" The wolves decided to come out of hiding and surrounded me. I quickly took in my surroundings and counted about 15 shifted wolves.