|44|

So this chapter is longer than normal, so gather your tissues and some popcorn because it's going to be a hell of a ride. It's also a little strange so if you have questions please ask me or if you think something is weird tell me and I can explain why I did what I did.
-xoxo-Christina.

_________

"Why are you here?" Clarissa questioned the former huntress as she placed a cup of coffee down in front of her. The pair had quickly realized that the house was still intact inside of Clarissa's mind.

It looked exactly like it did before she had burnt it to a crisp and the sight of the unstained carpet where her parents had bled out unnerved her. It was like it was before, untainted by death and destruction.

Stray books were left on the countertop and she knew that it was from one of the nights that Corey and Delcan had been studying with her.

Allison said that it was because it was the last place she had been truly at peace with her life. When the supernatural had yet to completely break down her boundaries.

"Last time we spoke, I told you about the whispers that I had heard about Beacon Hills." Allison smiled gratefully at the coffee and Clarissa was struck with how young the girl looked in that moment. "They've gotten worse."

"Don't they always." The auburn-haired chimera declared slowly, taking a sip of her own coffee. It was strange to her that she could sit there and have coffee with her old friend. "How is this happening? Are we inside my mind?"

"You've always been one step ahead of everything." Allison smiled sadly at the teenager in front of her as she sat her cup down and moved her hand to rest over the one Clarissa had sat down on the table. "And you could always figure things out faster than anyone."

"Except Lydia." Clarissa responded with a fond grin on her face, wishing that Lydia was there with her in this moment. "Occasionally Stiles on one of his good days."

"Those two." Allison whispered fondly with a sad smile on her face. "I miss them, all of you really. How's Isaac?"

"We miss you too and he's alright. He left with your dad after what happened and he's traveling." Clarissa felt an immense sadness grow in her chest as she realized just how much Allison was missing out on. "You said people come back all the time. Why haven't you crawled your way out yet?"

"There's someone down there with me that I couldn't leave behind." Clarissa gaped at the light blush that had started to form on Allison Argent's undead face. "He's saved my life multiple times down there."

"You little minx." Clarissa gasped in happiness for her friend. Even in hell, Allison found some semblance of happiness. "Does this lucky person have a name?"

"That lucky person is standing right behind you." A masculine voice declared happily, and Clarissa turned around in astonishment at the familiar baritone of it.

"Now I know that I'm losing my damn mind." Clarissa laughed hysterically as the person made their way into the room completely. "But my mind is nowhere near creative enough to make all this up."

Clarissa hopped up from her chair and flung herself around the tall teenager. She had seen his mirror image over the summer, but no one could deny that it was him from the smirk that rested on his face.

"Clarissa Bane." Aiden declared in fondness, his arms circling around the girl to hug her. "You're a sight for sore eyes. It's great to see you too."

"I could have seen you weeks ago, if you would have let me know when I was down there." Clarissa smacked the teenage boy, who had the decency to look ashamed, on his arm as she let him go. "If you two have been spending so much time together, why didn't I see you lurking around?"