If I Needed Someone - George

"Georgie!" Ann cries as she jumps into the arms of her beloved boyfriend.

"Hello darling." George seemed obviously deflated and tired but as Ann stared into his coffee coloured eyes she could see that he had something on his mind.

"Are you alright George?" She said as she lead him to the couch, sitting him down. 

"Yeah Ann I'm okay, don't worry." He tries to lean in to kiss her but she deny his lips and hold his face in her hands.

"No Georgie you're not okay, I can't tell."

She was right

"Please tell me what's wrong" Ann coos as she snuggles into George.

"I'm just tired Y'Know. Paul and John are always at each other's necks and me & Ringo aren't on the best of terms." Ann felt bad for him.

George sighs "Why can't it all just be like it was in the early days Ann? Why can't we all just get along and have a good time?"

"Oh George it'll all work itself out, you've just hit a bump in the road, don't worry" Ann leaned into George's face and kissed him sweetly.

"You're right Ann, I know you are." His demeanour had changed back into the chirpy boy Ann had met at the cavern club.George was back.

"C'mon, let's make dinner" Ann led George into the kitchen.

Ann was peeling potatoes and was just happy to be back in the company of the man she missed dearly. Suddenly, she felt a small object hit the back of her neck. She ignored it until another object hit her. She turned around to see George flinging bits of vegetable at her.  Ann shot daggers at George but he just smiled.

"What? I don't like carrots." He said as Ann grabbed some potato peels and lobbed them at his head.

"Hey!" He laughed.
George and Ann had silently begun a food fight. No.
A food war.

Bits of vegetable were flying across the kitchen, getting in their hair, on the cupboards, all around the floor and in the food. There was immense laughter from both sides of the kitchen as they pulled funny faces at each other and hurled chunks of food toward one another.

They stopped after George had run out of carrots and threw his hands up in surrender.

Ann walked closer to him and as she met George he pulled a bit of food from her hair.

"Oops" Ann just giggled at him.

"Look at the mess we've made George."

"Eh it was worth it, I wasn't hungry anyway." As he said that he pulled Ann in for another caring kiss. As they shared this beautiful moment they released from each other and just stared into the others eyes.

"You're gorgeous George"
George smiled
"You're right Ann, I know you are"

X——————————————X

There ya go!
Another request x
I think my next one is my best one yet so lookout for that.
Keep sending requests and please vote
-☀️