E Minor - John

"Well well well look who it is it's becca the bitch," I turn around to be greeted by a tall, handsome man whose staring me up and down.

"Oh piss off lennon," I mutter as I begin to walk away when suddenly I'm pulled back by a strong gripped hand on my wrist. I'm met with johns irresistible face again.

"Oh cmon now," he smirked. "That isn't what ye we're saying at stu's party a few days ago," he tugs my waist and sends me closer into his chest, he winks at me.

"John what happened at stu's party was a mistake, you're a knob-head and you always 'ave been," I released myself from his grip and began to storm into my first period class, before I entered the building, John spoke.

"I'll get ye Rebecca Dalgleish, just watch, ye'll be drooling for me," he shouts across the concrete.

I continue walking until I get to my first class, music. I take my seat and aimlessly stare out the window. Class takes a few minutes to start and just before it does a very smug John Lennon waltzes in. The teacher just glared at him as he walks in, John being late was a regular thing, before John could sit in his usual seat, the teacher poked up.

"Mr Lennon, I think it would be best if you sat next to Miss Dalgleish, you could really learn a thing or two from her," he smiled. I cried. I mentally face palmed as John swaggered over, a cheeky grin spread from ear to ear as he pushed his Elvis like quiff into place.

"Well If you think it'll help sir, you must be right!" John cheered as he plonked himself down next to me rather eagerly. I adjusted my skirt and stared away from him.

We were 10 minutes into the lesson and John hadn't bothered me at all, I was rather surprised but pleased.

I shouldn't have celebrated so early as I felt a small ball of paper hit my head, I stared at John and he gestured with his head for me to open it.

'Ye look sexy in that small skirt ;)'

I tried to act disgusted but I felt my checks blush slowly. I turned that paper around and replied.

'Thanks, now leave me alone before I batter ye into next week'

I threw the paper back. He opened it and sniggered as he read my answer.

"Now as you can see class the guitarist in the photograph is using his 1st and 2nd finger to play an E Minor chord," the teacher said.

"I can do that," John whispered as he leaned closer to me.

"You can play guitar?" I ask genuinely intrigued and surprised.

"Yeah, maybe you can come round to me house and I'll show ye, show ye what else my hands can do," I swatted his arm in disgust as I actually thought he was being nice for once.

"Is that all you can think of John?" I ask.

"No but Y'Know," he stared into my eyes. "Rebecca?"

"Yeah?"

"Let me take ye out please, like on a proper date, no dirty jokes or sleazy innuendos I promise!" He pleaded.

"What really?" You asked shocked. He nodded.

"Mr Lennon and Miss Dalgleish is there a problem?" We both shoot our heads up and stare at our teacher.

"Ehh no sir, John was just teaching me about E Minor chords," we both smiled as John placed his hand in mine under the desk.

X——————————X
How are we?

Are we good?

Good?

Good

-☀️