What Ya Reading? - Paul

It was a Tuesday, you didn't work today so you spent your time inside.

It was a rainy day with water beating down against the window very gently. You decided to bake some cookies turn on the fire and snuggle up in a blanket whilst you lost yourself in a good book.
The warm scent of vanilla filled the room as you took your cookies out of the oven, the steam fogged up your glasses as you pulled out the biscuits.

You took a plate of them through to the living room and sat near the window, engulfing yourself in a big, white, fluffy blanket and massive throw pillows.

You put some music on your record player. Beatles for sale, which you though was an extremely underestimated album. Your boyfriend Paul sang beautifully on this record and you quite often found yourself getting lost in his voice.

He was out for the day with the boys, which you didn't mind. You enjoyed getting some time alone to read.
You let the record play as you opened the book to the correct page, from their you were completely swallowed in a world of words and fiction. The greatest place to be on a rainy Tuesday.
You were so mesmerised by your book and the crackling noise of the fire that you didn't realise the door opening.

There stood a tall, handsome Paul McCartney. He was leaning against the door, arms and legs crossed as he admired his beautiful girlfriend. He slowly walked over to her.

"What ya reading?" He whispers as he places his hands on your shoulders, scaring the shit out of you.

"Oh Jesus Paul you gave me a fright" you laugh as your heartbeats begins to slow down to its normal rate.

"Sorry love you just looked so gorgeous just sitting there so peacefully" his words made you blush.

"Why aren't you out with the lads?" You ask.

"It's pissing it down darling" he chuckled pointing out at the window."we're rescheduling"

"Oh okay, well I've made some cookies if you want some, freshly baked" you say as you wrap you arms around his neck.

"God how did I find such a good girlfriend?" He grins as he pulls you into a kiss.

"Hmm I don't know" you smile as you play with the ends of his hair. "Cmon, last one to the kitchen has to do the dishes" you ran off as Paul chased after you.

"Oh no you don't" he caught up to you and held you in his grip, he pushed you hard against the wall and started tickling, pressing kisses onto your neck.

"Paul stop it tickles!" You try to break free from him.

"Tell me you love me first" he shouts.

"What?" You ask.

"tell me you love me" he whispers slowly in your ear.

"I love you, so much" you say gently.

"Good, because I love you too" he kisses your lips firmly.
So much for a quiet day alone.