Where The Sun Don't Shine - John

"Right who's next?" George raises his eyebrows.

"Oo me!" Layla squeals rampantly.

"Hmmm.. smash or pass, Ricky Nelson" George asks.

"Eh smash obviously, who doesn't want a bit of Rick!" Layla squeals as the other girls in the group agree.

"Did ye say a bit of Rick or a bit of dick?" Ringo and Paul moan in unison making the other lads laugh. Layla hits both Paul and Ringo and then turns her attention to me.

"What about you? Wouldn't you smash Ricky Nelson?" The whole group swivels around to me and awaits for my answer.

"Meh..he's to preppy, all American boys are" a loud wave of scoffs come from the girls and the boys are seemingly intrigued.

"He is not!!" Layla screams in defence.

"Ugh yes he is, he's a drably American boy, with greasy hair and doe-full eyes. A dreamboat, a heartthrob, a hunk and an absolutely piss poor excuse of a singer." I slam my hands on the table.

Layla was nearly in tears but kept herself composed. "You've literally described the most perfect man"

"No I've not! He's to clean, I need someone with a bit of charisma" I glare back at Layla.

"Sounds like she's talking about Lennon" Paul laughed and nudged a very spiteful John.

"Oh yeah, she talks about him all the time" Layla adds, "she even said she had a dream and John was in it an he-"

"OK WHO WANTS MORE DRINKS?" I stand up trying to change the subject and scurry off into the kitchen.

Oh god. I splash some water over my face and sit my hands on the sink whilst waiting for the water to settle to a cold temperature.

"Penny for yer thoughts?" I turn around swiftly to be greeted by a smug John Lennon, resting his weight on the door frame.

"I'll tell Ye where you can stick that penny" I remark, thinking I'd shut him up.

"Hopefully I can stick it in your slot" he walks closer to me.

"Very funny John" I reply sarcastically.

"Oh come on, I know you want me, yer pals just ratted you out when you left" he stepped even closer, but not before he stripped oh his jacket, revealing his lightly toned biceps and smooth skin. He popped his collar, sending a whiff of his manly cologne in my direction.

"John I-"

"Would you smash me? Cause I'd smash you" and with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

He gripped my waist and cradled my head with his hand, running his finger through my silky hair. I grip on his collar as he spins me around onto the kitchen table, where he lays me down and caresses my thighs while delicately making out with me.

"So that penny?" He smirks questionably.

"Use it" I whisper.

Money well spent if ye ask me.