Don't Bother Me - George

You felt like you'd been shot. You looked like you've been shot. You were on your period.

You were sitting on your couch feeling bad for yourself, you know you shouldn't, every lady goes through it,but that shit hurts like hell, you didn't care about the world outside, the world could wait. Apparently your boyfriend George Harrison could not.
You insisted that he waits until you're in a better mood. You didn't want to shout and cry in front of George but he insisted in seeing you and you caved.

A knock came from the door, so you pushed yourself off the couch and stumbled to your front entrance. As you opened the door a hasty George appeared, he quickly pecked your lips and ran past you. He made his way upstairs with a big bag in his hand.

"Hello dearest Y/N. Will only be a moment, why don't you make us some tea hmm?" He said putting on a fake posh accent. You grumped into the kitchen and put the kettle on the hob and hoped you didn't forget about it and burn the house down.

You could hear thumping from upstairs, things being shoved around, quick footsteps. What could he possibly be doing. You'd had enough and you wanted to see what he was up to, this is your house, you decide what goes on in it.

"George what the heck are you doing?" As you opened the door you found George standing in front of you, holding flowers.

"A pretty rose for a pretty Y/N" he said sweetly as he handed you the luscious bouquet.

Scanning your room you could see that George had completely decked out your room with blankets and fairy lights, candles and music. Your bed was like a cloud, big & fluffy. On the bed sat your favourite sweets and snacks. You were completely overwhelmed, your hormones were not helping the situation.

"Georgie! This must have cost so much." You cry as you pull him into a loving hug.
"It's all worth it for you Y/N. I understand how much pain you must be in and if I could take your place I would." George coos as you two go to lay on the bed.

You already feel so much better. Your boyfriends warm body was acting as a water bottle and you felt so lucky to have a man like him. A man who understands.

"George, you really didn't have to do all this."

"Y/N, stop that, you deserve all of this and more." He kisses your forehead.

"Georgie I really don't deserve you."

"Yes you do! 'Tis I who does not deserve you." You giggle.

"I love you George."

"I love you too Y/N."

As you two were snuggling with each other you could here a whistling sound come from the kitchen.

"Oh crap."

X—————————————X
Request x
I seem to be favouring George in these 😂
I really love this idea and I hope you're all looking after yourselves in quarantine, especially if you're on your period!
-☀️