12; The One Where Paolo Gets Exposed

Lisa had walked right into her office, expecting nothing, but she was shocked to find Dom waiting for her in her office

Lisa had walked right into her office, expecting nothing, but she was shocked to find Dom waiting for her in her office. Grinning, he stood up. He looked more tan, and his eyes were brighter than ever. "What's up, Lisa? Miss me?"

"Can't say I have," she joked, smiling. The two shared a hug and took their seats. "So what are you doing here?"

"Well, apparently, I'm still your boss," he spoke in a sarcastic tone. "Anyway, I have a new project for you."

He handed her a few papers and with furrowed brows, she took the papers, reading through them. "They want a ballad but they also want it to be jazz?"

"Ah, it's a new artist," Dom waved his hand carelessly. "They've made their lyrics, they just need music now. And I think you can do it."

"Alone?"

"Unfortunately," he replied but then smirked. "How was it with George?"

Lisa smiled without even thinking. "Great."

"So I heard," Dom's smirk turned into a grin. "He cannot stop blabbering about you. After new year's, he called me and told me about you and how great you were."

"He did?" Lisa could not control the grin on her face.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt to give him a call."

She thought about it, looking down at the papers in hand. "Maybe I will."

▪▪▪

The entire gang except Rachel were hanging at Monica and Rachel's, the night coming close as the sun set outside and a cold breeze along with the smell of street food filled the city, while Monica barked at her aunt on the phone, Joey, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe and Lisa were discussing about Ross' baby.

"Ross, did you really read all these baby books?" Joey questioned, raising his brows.

Ross smiled, proud. "Yup! You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass, and I can find my way out of there like that!" He snapped his fingers.

"Oh, this is cool..." Phoebe spoke up, holding the book she was reading that belonged to Ross. "It says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta."

Everyone around the table grimaced at that, Chandler setting down his yoghurt. "And, we're done with the yoghurt." 

"Suit yourself," Lisa shrugged, grabbing the yoghurt and taking a bite out of it.

"Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big?" Joey measured around 2 inches with his thumb and index finger. "This is your baby." Ross smiled as Joey changed his voice to a baby-like voice. "Hi Daddy!"

Ross laughed a little, waving and playing along. "Hello!"

"How come you don't live with Mommy?" Joey paused, and Ross looked less amused. "How come Mommy lives with that other lady?" Even more less amused. "What's a lesbian?" Joey laughed, playfully hitting Ross.