13; The One With The Boobies

Hanging around at Central Perk seemed more like tradition to Lisa now

Hanging around at Central Perk seemed more like tradition to Lisa now. The girls were hanging out at the bar with Phoebe's new boyfriend, Roger, talking to them about his funny stories. Lisa thought otherwise; the man had a stone face. Not literally, though Lisa decided she would've enjoyed it more. She let her mind wander, remembering Joey informing her that he wanted the girl to meet his father who was visiting for a couple of days.

"Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. Y'know?" Phoebe said, making gestures around her head. "Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower."

Roger, still stone faced, looked at the rest of the girls. "That's pretty much it." Phoebe frowned. "But you tell it really well, sweetie."

Phoebe blushed, her grin the most prominent on her face and her eyes glimmering. "Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you."

"Okay. I'll miss you," he kissed Phoebe's cheek before returning to the seating area. Phoebe looked at her friends, excited. "Isn't he great?"

"He's so cute!" Rachel exclaimed. "And he seems to like you so much."

Phoebe nodded. "I know, I know. So sweet...and so complicated. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, y'know?"

Monica grinned. "So, you think you'll do it on his couch?"

"Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, y'know? Vinyl."

Lisa's brows rose. "Wow, okay."

Rachel nodded in agreement as the girls moved over to the couch, Monica sitting next to Ross while Lisa found a place next to her brother. Phoebe sat next to Roger, who smiled at her. "Any of you guys want anything else?" Rachel questioned.

"Oh, yes, could I have one of those?" Chandler pointed to a chocolate muffin. 

"No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those," Rachel was quick to say no to him. "Anybody else?"

Roger looked confused. "Did I, uh, did I miss something?"

Chandler rolled his eyes. "No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies."

Ross, immediately perked up, a look of jealousy and concern on his face. "You what? Wh-what were you doing seeing her boobies?"

Chandler shrugged. "It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts."

Rachel sighed. "Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?"

Lisa scoffed. "Yeah, 'cause hello, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts."

Rachel waved her arms at her. "Okay, Lis, I was hoping for more of a change."

Chandler looked at her, confused. "Y'know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies."