Countryhumans

What are Countryhumans?

Since in the previous part I explained what fandom even is. Here is an Urban Dictionary definition of countryhuman fandom:

'It's a fandom that encompasses countries, states, cities and general country subdivisions and personifies them as humanoid characters with their heads decorated with the entity's flag. While countries are the most commonly drawn, the fandom's subcategories (cities etc.) are drawn too, following the same rules of representation - decorated with their flag and a stereotypical personality. For example, Russia's obsession with vodka and Belarus's love for potatoes.

The relations of the CountryHuman characters depend, in most cases, mainly on their real-world relations and on historical events. But this is not always the case, as Russia and America's ship (RusAme) takes up a huge portion of this fandom even though it really makes no sense in the real world'

I think this is the best description for countryhuman fandom. Since the author from Urban Dictionary summarized this fandom as best as they could I have nothing more to say, only agree.

With that, I want to go to the next part in this fandom and, that part is relationships and shipping of countries.