Chapter 5

A wide grin spread across your face.

   Park Jimin was a hybrid.

   Your soulmate was a hybrid.

   Your soulmate.

   This explained the double heartbeats from when you entered the building. It explained why you couldn't find the source of the heartbeats in the audience.

   It was because he was never in the audience.

   Jimin's eyes widened as he, too, noticed that his mate was different. All of his worries rushed away, just like that. He wouldn't have to hide from his mate, because they were the same. They were both hybrids.

   Jimin's face slowly broke out in a grin. The look on his mate's face made him feel extremely happy.

   Jimin lifted his hand up, looking at you with a soft gaze. He wanted you to copy him. You slowly led your hand up to his and pressed it against his palm. A sudden feeling coursed through you and you both gasped. It was quite a feeling; euphoric. You both couldn't get enough of it. It was the best feeling that you both had ever felt in your entire lives. You craved for more.

   Jimin tore his gaze away from your hands and looked up at you.

   "My hands are bigger than yours."

   A giggle left your mouth and you covered it with your other hand.

   He smiled lovingly at the sound of your laugh.

   "She's beautiful," he thought.

   Jimin intertwined both of your fingers together.

   "You found me."

   Those three words alone were enough for the tears to start spilling.

   A worried look came across Jimin's handsome features.

   "Why are you crying? Don't be sad."

   "I-I just. . ." You sniffled and attempted to wipe away some of your tears. "I never thought I'd ever find my mate. Or if I did that they'd never accept me because. . ." You stopped and you could tell that Jimin understood exactly what you were trying to say.

   You continued to silently cry until you felt someone wipe away your tears. You glanced up and saw Jimin retreating his hand away. Jimin gave you a soft smile.

   "You won't have to worry about those things with me."

   "I--"

   "Hyung."

   Jimin ignored the boys beside him and tried to encourage you to keep talking.

   "Hyung!"

   Jimin once again ignored them and looked at you expectantly. You opened your mouth to reply and--

   "HYUNG!"

   "What the hell do you want?!" Jimin said to Jungkook, annoyance written clearly on his face.

   "We've been trying to get your attention for five minutes! You've spent to much time on this one fan and people are starting to get suspicious. Wrap it up before a fight breaks loose!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

   Your face immediately became red. Jimin sighed and turned to face you again.

   "Give me your album. I'll right my number in there so we can continue to talk," he whispered.