Chapter 37

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Hybrids "scent" each other when they want to let other hybrid's know that they're off limits. However, hybrids also scent each other in a friendly manner in order to for example calm them down.

***

   The second your front door clicked shut, Soobin collapsed to his knees and broke out into a heartbreaking crying fit. You lifted him from off the ground and held him close to your chest on the couch, but nothing was stopping.

   "Go get the other boys from the room," you tell Jimin, who obliges.

   When he hears the Jimin's fading footsteps, Soobin automatically forces himself to stop his sobs and removes himself from your lap. "I've- gotta- stay- strong!" he chokes out to no one in particular before furiously wiping his tears away and taking deep breaths in and out to calm himself down. You give him a worried look.

   Soon enough, the maknae line, Yeonjun, and Jimin emerge from your room. All of the TXT members had tears running down their faces and your heart shattered.

   "I. . . I. . . " Taehyun starts before he erupts into sobs. You immediately pull him into your lap and he buries his face in your neck while you rock him back and forth. Jimin goes over to the both of you and wraps his arms around you both. The three of you truly looked like a little family.

   The next person to break down was Yeonjun. Soobin pulled him into his lap and wrapped his tail around him before starting to groom him, which calmed both of them down. Beomgyu and Kai cried in each other's embrace.

   You silently looked at Jimin, who was petting Taehyun's ears. They didn't deserve this; they were at the beginning of their career.

   "S-Soobinnie, what happened?" Yeonjun sobbed.

   "He looked so-- so angry," the leader sniffled.

   "We're so dooomed!" Kai wailed.

   "Kai, why do you always gotta say shit like that?!" Beomgyu cried.

   "Guys, calm down," Jimin says in a soothing voice, tightening his grip around you and Taehyun. "He can't say anything because he doesn't have any proof."

   "He's g-going to h-hate us now," Taehyun whispered into your neck. Jimin began to scent you both in order to calm you down. You wrap your tail around the two of them.

   "Jungkook's a shitty person. He doesn't deserve your love," you hiss. Jimin nods in agreement.

   "I-I don't want to go home tonight. Can I stay here with you?" Taehyun looks up at you with his wide, innocent eyes.

   "Of course, baby. The other's can stay here, too," you smile.

   "Yay!" he squeals. You coo and squeeze him harder.

   "No, it's okay, Noona, we can go home--"

   "Nope. You're staying here, Soobin. End of discussion."

   "But we're. . . Fine," Soobin gives in and produces a micro smile.

   "Great! So, we only have one bedroom, so most of y'all will have to stay out here. Taehyun, you're going to sleep with me and Jimin tonight."