Chapter 19

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Once a hybrid has found their soulmate, their scent blocker won't work for their partner anymore. However, other humans and hybrids alike are able to notice that they are different from that point forward.

***

   Soon enough, you, Suho, and all of BTS were right outside of the BigHit building. Suho had come as emotional support, even though you doubt you needed it. Still, you were very thankful to have him.

   The boys (minus Suho) had to go in first. There was an ARMY (heh) of fans right outside the van doors, and if they caught sight of either you or Suho or both, it'd be catastrophic.

   The doors opened and Jungkook stepped out of the van. All of the fans outside erupted into cheers and Jungkook waved at them before continuing the walk to the front door. Next was Hoseok, Seokjin, and so on. Jimin gave you a quick peck on the lips before swiftly slipping out of the van. Almost as soon as he was seen, reporters popped up out of knowhere and started to bombard him with questions. The security didn't have the manpower to hold the persistent stalkers off. Jimin's eyes bugged out of his skull and he quickly turned around and slammed the van door before you and Suho were caught sight of. However, you could still hear the reporters.

   "Jimin, who is that girl that you were spotted with?"

   "Why'd you give that girl your shirt? Why was she only wearing your shirt? Did you save her from being raped?"

   "You were hurt in the process if saving that girl. What happened? How'd you know she was in that alley? Is she your soulmate?"

   "Uhh. . ." Jimin looked around, trying to find a pathway to the doors awaiting him.

   "Jimin, run!" you yell. You knew only he could hear you on the other side. Jimin quickly turned his head towards the window and winked before pushing his way through the reporters and sprinting to the doors. He ignored the pain from your stab, which didn't exactly help you, but kept going anyway. Once inside, he slammed the doors closed, locked them, and left like there weren't fifty hungry reporters on the other side of the doors.

   Suho lets out a laugh before sitting back into his seat.

   "That boy is something else," he smiles. You agree with a dreamy expression on your face. Suho laughs again.

   The van starts to move and makes its way over to the back of the BigHit building. Once you've arrived, you and Suho thank the driver before hopping out and meeting Namjoon and Jimin at the door.

   "Are you two-- erm, three ready?" asks Namjoon once you're both inside.

   "Mhm. Let's go!" you exclaim. You grab Jimin's hand and latch your arm to Suho's before following behind the leader. You were extremely nervous, even though you didn't show it, but you knew that together, you could get through anything.

   After about a two minute walk, a twenty second elevator ride, and another forty second walk (totaling to three minutes; the equivalent to three years in your mind), you finally made it to the conference room. You froze in front of the massive closed double doors and stared at it. Your nerves started to duplicate and multiply itself times a thousand until you felt very weak and small. All you wanted to do was to melt into a puddle on the floor and seep into the drain.