Chapter 30

Hey guys!!! I'm back~ Enjoy this episode~~<3

*Hyrish is like this. Gonna go back and change it to italics with underline to make it more clear that it's Hyrish.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Hyrish can be understood by all hybrids, no matter their ethnicity or race.

***

   "We are now landing in New York City, New York. The time is now 11:32 A.M. Thank you for riding with us."

   It had been a couple of months since the Japan concert. You all had already gone through the Asian and European concerts, and now it was time for the United States tour, NYC being your first stop.

   "See ya the hotel, Jiminie!" you call out once you step out of the plane.

   "Alright, bye baby!" he replies.

   You had gotten used to the airport ritual. It still felt weird and empty without your soulmate there, but the knowledge that you'd be able to see him once you both were out of the airport helped.

   Soon enough, you were reunited with Jimin at the Hotel Elysee.

   "Ahh," you moan once you collapse onto the comfortable hotel bed.

   "You shouldn't be making such lewd sounds around me, baby girl," Jimin says huskily while passing you on the way to the bathroom. You shiver and subconsciously grab your tail.

   "Sh-Shut up." Jimin laughs.

   "A-Anyway," you clear your throat, "I heard that there's a festival going on here in New York today!" you call out.

   "What kind of festival?"

   "A hybrid one!" Jimin's head pokes out of the bathroom door.

   "Huh?"

   "Every year, New York City has a secret hybrid festival! I've never been able to go, however." You rest your head in your hands.

   "Ooh! I wanna go!" Jimin exclaims.

   "Really?"

   "Of course! We'll have to sneak out of the hotel, but I really do think we should go," Jimin says, walking out of the bathroom. You squeal and attack him in a hug.

   "Yay! Oh! Also, Suho's coming, too. Apparently he goes every year," you say while pulling away from the hug.

   "That's fine," Jimin smiles. "I'll have to wear a mask, though."

   "I thought so." You and Jimin head back over to the bed and lay down in each other's embrace. 

   "When will Suho's flight land?" Jimin asks.

   "Probably in a couple of hours," you reply. "We should catch some z's until then so we can be fully rested at the festival."

   "You right, you right," Jimin chuckles. "See you on the flip side, baby." Jimin gives you one last smooch on the forehead before you both fall asleep.

***

   The ringing of your phone brought you and Jimin out of your slumber. Reaching over to retrieve your phone, you look outside and notice that the sky was turning orange. Just how long had you been asleep?

   "Hello?" you say once you answer the phone.

   "Y/N? I've landed in New York," Suho says on the other end of the phone.