Chapter 16

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Warning: PG:13, not rated R. Contains blood and other stuff like that.

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Soulmates feel the pain of their fated partners, but don't receive any of the cuts or bruises.

***

   "Hey Y/N, wanna come over today?" Suho asked one Thursday after work.

   "No thanks, Suho," you reply. "I'm on my period today, I just want to go home and binge watch Abyss again and eat chocolate and popcorn."

   "At least let me walk you home, Y/N. It's dark."

   "Suho, I'm a strong cat. I'll be fine!"

   Suho looks reluctant, but lets you go anyway. With one last wave, you're off.

   It was around 9:30 PM. You weren't worried, you've walked home alone later than that before. It wasn't a good idea, but what was the worst that could happen?

   You pulled out your earphones and plugged them into your phone. You were about to play your favorite BTS playlist when a notification came through your phone.

   TXT? My other babies? Hell yes! you thought.

   You immediately tapped on your TXT playlist and began jamming to it.

   You closed your eyes and began swaying to the music while you walked, using your enhanced senses to keep walking straight.

   "Friends don't understand me, understand me anymore~! Friends don't understand me anymore more~."

   You spun around in a circle, still bopping to your babies, when you collided with a wall.

   "Ouch-- SHIT!" you clutched your nose in pain.

   Sorry Jimin!

   "Stupid wall--" you look up towards the wall that had harmed you. A man, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties, stares down at you with hungry eyes. You gulp and step backwards.

   Nope. Not a wall.

   You continue walking backwards until you hit another wall. You turned around, ready to cuss out this wall too, when you saw a different man staring at you with the same predatory eyes. This man was much bigger than the other one.

   Nope. Definitely not a wall.

   "Hey, pretty lady. What're you doing outside all alone?"

   "None of your beeswax!" you reply childishly.

   There were only two of them, and they weren't hybrids. You could easily take them, so you weren't scared.

   "Such a beautiful young girl shouldn't be alone at a time like this. Here, come with us to our house for the night. You'll be safe with us," the first man creepily smiles.

   "Naw, fam," you reply. "I ain't 'bout that life." You turned to the right, only to see two more large men blocking the way. To your left lay two other men standing in a dark alley.

   Oh shit.

   "Then at least let us walk you home." The man's menacing smile strained. You shook your head, words not able to form in your mouth.