Chapter 26

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

If a hybrid temporarily change into their mate's animal, the transformation can last up to 24 hours.

***

   After a while, when Jimin's tears eventually dried, you and Jimin found yourselves to be completely and utterly bored on the plane ride. You both didn't feel like associating yourselves with the other members at the moment, so you decided that watching a movie would be your best option.

   "Let's watch it on my tablet," you told Jimin.

   "But the screen will be small," Jimin pointed out.

   "As humans, yes. As fennec foxes, then no." You smirk at your soulmate.

   "Well, okay then," Jimin laughs. He heads off to the bathroom to strip himself of his clothes and changes into his animal form while you sign into Disney Plus on your tablet.

   "What do you want to watch?" you ask loudly.

   "Spiderman!"

   "Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland?"

   Jimin pokes his head out the door. "Bitch, you know that the first two ain't on there (actually, neither is Homecoming or Far From Home)!"

   "I know, I was just playing," you chuckle. You feel a little wet nose poke your calf and look down to see Jimin in his animal form. You coo at his cuteness before skipping off to the restroom to do the same. You find yourself able to shift smoothly into Jimin's species; the transformation from the previous night must have been a twenty-four hour thing.

   After scooting your abandoned clothes over to a corner, you push the door open with your snout and run back over to Jimin, who was sitting on a pillow on the ground with the tablet propped up.

   "Let's steal their drinks!" you bark, your tail wagging happily. Jimin yaps in reply and you both sprint over to where the other members of BTS were sitting. Jimin stops right besides one of the tables and bends down, signalling for you to climb onto his back so that he could hoist you up. You do as he commands and when you're high enough, you snatch an open Sprite bottle with your two front paws.

   "Hey!"

   You freeze.

   "What're you doing with my drink?" Hoseok asks.

   You and Jimin look around and notice that all of BTS were watching you.

   "Fall back!" you yelp. You push the bottle to the ground and jump off of Jimin's back.

   "Run!"

   Jimin grabs the Sprite bottle with his tail as he takes off down the alley with you right behind him. You jump onto your seat and drag a tiny water bowl out of your bag while Jimin unscrews the top of the bottle. The bowl now on the floor, you help Jimin pour the Sprite into the bowl. With the bottle completely empty, Jimin prances back over to Bangtan with the empty bottle in tow before mic-dropping it into the middle of the alley. The sassy fox marched back over to you with his butt swaying side to side and his tail straight into the air, also waving back and forth. The members watch with wide eyes and a gaped mouth as you an your soulmate snuggled up impossibly close to one another, pressed play on the movie with your snout, and lapped up the stolen Sprite as if they were the only two beings in the plane.