Chapter 32

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

*Warning: Slightly mature content at the end.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

There are a lot of secret hybrid safe houses and communities out in the wild than you would think.

Also, on rare occasions, heats can come early or late for the first time.

***

   Around a week later, it was time for the long stay in California. Their schedules were extremely tight, even more so than when they were in New York. For some reason, their company accepted a crap ton of interviews, so they boys ultimately would receive absolutely no free time.

   Currently, you all were on your way to an interview in Los Angeles. Normally, you'd stay back at the hotel, but this time, you decided to tag along.

   However, for some reason, your stomach didn't feel very well. It felt like period cramps, but worse. You didn't know what it was, and that kind of terrified you. But, you kept this to yourself because you didn't want to worry anyone.

   Unbeknownst to you, Jimin could feel your scent slowly get stronger and sweeter. He tried his best to ignore it, but it was getting harder and harder because you smell so damn good.

   But, Jimin couldn't act on his animal instincts at the moment due to their interview, so he'd have to deal with it later.

   Eventually, you and the boys reach your location and walk onto the set. It would be a live show without an audience, so the boys had to have a quick mental check and make sure they knew the rules. While BTS got ready, you painfully trudged over to a nearby sofa and collapsed on it. Your stomach ache was getting worse and worse, and for some reason you were feeling a little. . . aroused? It also was starting to get really hot, which was weird because it was the middle of October. But you once again kept this to yourself and played Zelda on your Switch.

   About an hour or so later, the boys' hair and makeup were complete and it was time for the interview to start. While walking to the room, the boys had to walk by you and they did just that pretty normally, all the way up to Jimin. When he was passing by you, your mixed scent slapped him in the face and he abruptly stopped and faced you. His hard stare made you shrink back. But, the moment he was actually going to comment on the weird things happening to your body, he was called once again and forced to go into the room. You relaxed a little once the presence of his gaze was gone.

   The interview started off like how any other regular interview began, talking about their most current album and what not. Namjoon forced all of the boys to participate, no matter how bad their English was or how much the words they were saying were completely wrong. You got a few good laughs out of them.

   And then it started.

   Your stomach started to hurt like never before. You were hot-- so hot. You were feeling completely aroused, and you found yourself unconsciously asking-- no, begging for Jimin to help you; to take the pain away. Once word flashed through your brain over and over again. . .

   Heat.

   Why now? Why did it have to come now? Your heat was due months ago; why'd it have to make an appearance in public and not in the safety of your own home? Or even in a hotel! But in public? Your luck must really be shit, then.