Chapter 24

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Also, sorry that I'm updating late again. The new Pokemon DLC came out and I got it late, so I've been playing that lol. I'll update again tomorrow to make up for it.

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

If a person's soulmate is in a foreign country, an unknown force will eventually draw them to that country, even if the country is quite unknown. Unless they fight against the force, they'll find their soulmate.

***

   "Baby, wake up," someone whispers in your ear. You dismiss it as your imagination and roll over.

   "Baby~" The voice lightly shakes you. You nip at their hand and bury your face into your paws.

   "Don't make me throw you into the air," the voice sighs. You stubbornly yawn and try to snuggle into your soulmate, only to discover that he wasn't there anymore.

   Huh?

   Your eyes snap open only to see Jimin staring down at you in human form. You cock your head to the side. Staring at Jimin's handsome face, you notice that he had a nasty black eye and a busted lip; his eyes red from crying. Suddenly, events from the previous night flash through your mind. Jungkook's betrayal, Jimin's expulsion-- you remembered it all. You immediately shift back into your hybrid form and cup his cheeks with your hands. He flinches, but tries to play it off. You see right through it, though.

   Tears pool in his eyes, but he quickly blinks them away and turns his head to the side.

   "We've got to get ready for the plane ride, we're going to Japan first," Jimin mumbles. You reluctantly remove your hands from the fox hybrid's face and watch as he slinks over to his closet and pulls out nice enough clothes to assure his fans that he's mentally stable, even though he's not. You sigh and make your way over to his bathroom where you take a quick but thorough shower.

   Once you're out and dressed, you make your way over to Jimin, who was sitting on the bed, staring at the ground emotionlessly.

   "Chimmy?" Said man looks up at you, the same expressionless look on his face. "Do you. . . Do you have any makeup?" you ask hesitantly. "Mine's too dark." He shakes his head painfully slow.

   "I-I'll go ask someone for some then," you grumble. You scurry out of your boyfriend's room and dart towards the door of one of the only people that could and would help. Raising your fist, you knock on the door and take a step back.

   "Y/N?" Namjoon asks, opening the door.

   "Where's Taehyung?" you ask, straight to the point.

   "I'm here," Taehyung replies, lightly pushing his roommate out of the way and facing you. "Did you need something?"

   "I need some of your makeup," you sigh, closing your eyes that had begun to water.

   "For--"

   "Yeah."

   Taehyung wastes no more time and rushes to his bathroom, quickly grabbing the needed supplies and handing them to you.

   "Thanks, Tae," you say before making you way back over to your fox.

   "Jimin, I got your makeup--," you stop in your tracks when you hear the quiet sniffles and whimpers coming from your soulmate. You immediately drop what you're holding and rush to his side, forgetting to close the door.