Quarantine #10

[372A High Street:]

Edward: All of you are wrong, obviously the best game of all time (holds up disk) is Pokemon.

Joyeuse: Yeah if you're a loser who doesn't have good hand-eye coordination to fight video game battles.

Edward: I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU PLAY A VIDEO GAME BATTLE!

Edward: The only time I saw you hold that bloody controller was when Futhark screamed after a jumpscare and he threw the controller at you!

Arthur: I think the best video game is Undertale. Awesome soundtrack, classic gameplay, witty dialogues, diverse characters, plus the game's philosophy and lessons. You can't find that in other games.

Joyeuse: (sarcastically) Really, you can't find that shite in Minecraft?

Arthur: Can't find it in your entire life either so I am still correct.

Lance: You want some aloe vera, Jule? 'Cause you just got bURNED.

Laevateinn: The best game is hopscotch.

Laevateinn: With knives, fire, and snakes.

Laevateinn: And an apple waiting for you at the finish line.

Edward: What kind of hopscotch are you playing, Lae?

Laevateinn: The one with an apple waiting for you at the finish line, duh.

Edward: We're talking about video games.

Laevateinn: And I am talking about hopscotch. I don't know why you're so confused about this, Edward.

Edward: Sir Lance! Best video game of all time?

Lance: I'm gonna go with Undertale because I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight.

Joyeuse: What a loser.

Arthur: Don't worry, Lance. Whatever your choice is, you're still scheduled to sleep on the couch today.

Lance: I have a king-sized bed, why do we take turns on sleeping on the couch?

Arthur: Best game of all time, go.

Lance: Five Nights at Freddie's?

Joyeuse: Really? You're going with what reminds you of your job as a security guard?

Lance: I WAS A POLICE, JULE, NOT A SECURITY GUARD. Why are you being so condescending and why do you keep on opposing us?

Joyeuse: If I didn't oppose you or degrade you, am I even Jule Lewis Uresonderry?

Arthur: But really, Lance? You're voting for FNAF?

Lance: Hey I chose you, you don't have the rights to question my life choices.

Edward: Seriously sir... Five Nights? You're like the coolest person I know and your favourite game is FNAF?

Lance: I wanted to take that as a compliment but I know every person you know. And Five Nights is relaxing, I play that when I want to rest my mind from all the thinking.

Edward: Really, Five Nights at Freddie's is relaxing? 

Lance: It is when you watch Arthur play it.

Arthur: Are you saying you're voting for FNAF as the best game of all time because of that one time I destroyed your monitor when Freddie appeared?

Lance: So, so relaxing.

Arthur: (curses in German)

Futhark: (serves them snacks from the kitchen) Oh, merenda na.

Edward: Fu, best game of all time?

Futhark: Uhm, Tetris?

Edward: Oh.

Arthur: Oh.

Lance: Oh.

Joyeuse: I want to oppose him but I do find Tetris entertaining. Plus it features Korobeiniki, a Russian folk song.

Edward: All ages can play Tetris. Kahit mga kagaya ni Laevateinn malalaro ang Tetris.

Arthur: And you use your problem-solving skills to clear the game. It trains you to make fast decisions, to widen your imagination with the rotation system, and to make use of your spatial reasoning.

Laevateinn: I played Tetris before. T'was the only game Njal had in our turf house in Iceland. That, and Pong.

Lance: If the Alfadur can play Tetris then it must really be the best game of all time.

Edward: I can't believe Futhark had the best game of all time and he hasn't even played Ocarina of Time and Super Mario.

Futhark: Sabi sa 'yo, Ed, gamer talaga ako.