20000 Milliseconds

Story Synopsis:

"Is it possible to fall in love with someone you just hugged for 20 seconds?"

Yuen Tsugeyama, an ordinary young man, stumbles upon Eros Vallé, a captivating figure he never expected to encounter. Little did Yuen know that their chance meeting would ignite a chain of events that would forever alter his life. In a mere 20 seconds, a fleeting task thrusts Yuen into a surreal experience, blurring the boundaries of reality and imagination. As fate would have it, Yuen finds himself sharing a roof with the enigmatic Eros, as their college lives intertwine in unexpected ways. Will this proximity lead to a change of heart for Yuen? Or will he come to realize that true love transcends fleeting moments, demanding a lifetime of commitment?

***

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Warning: This story is unedited. Expect grammatical and typographical errors ahead. Also, this is a boyxboy story. So if you guys aren't a fan of it, then it's okay to skip or stop reading this one. Thank you!