~1~

Aysel is two months now.

Filiz is lying beside Aysel caressing her tiny hairs.She's tired with dark circles below her eyes;she hasn't slept properly  for once ever since Aysel has born.

It's 2 in the morning & Barış hasn't returned yet.Recently he needs to work more than before as it's a new job & he needs to make a good impression.

Suddenly Filiz felt her stomach is growling & realized she hasn't ate anything after the lunch,as Aysel was crying so much & she couldn't think of eating even.

There's a maid to help her out but she's sleeping now & Filiz didn't feel like waking her up to heat up some food.

Last 2 months has been a turmoil.She can't pinpoint a particular event as everything's just blurry.

The pressure of being a new mother is already getting on her & now she's scared of what awaits ahead.

The growling in her stomach intensified as she realized she's having a headache now,but she's too tired to move;slowly she closed her eyes to take some rest.

Some weird shapes appear before her eyes & she's trying to interpret them when a crying sound hit her ears.She tried to focus in the shapes rather than on the sound when she realized Aysel is crying!

Suddenly she woke up & tried to find Aysel but her eyes remain unfocused & she cursed herself for not being about to look properly.

When the sound became louder,she followed the sound to pick up Aysel & rubbed her eyes.

She got off the bed with Aysel & walked a bit at the same time patted Aysel on the back.

She looked at the clock.It's 4 in the morning & Barış still hasn't returned.