~8~

Filiz didn't realize when the car stopped but when she looked up at the building which was supposed to be the hospital,a confusion crossed her face.

It's a restaurant!

'Wait!' Filiz panicked a bit, 'Why have you bought me here?We were supposed to go to the hospital!'

'Actually ma'am I'm just doing what I have been ordered to do', He got down from the car & opened the car, 'You may go in,your husband is waiting for you'.

'Wait,my husband?' Filiz didn't know what to make of it,on top of it the dizziness made it worse.She struggled to make sense of the words but entered the restaurant anyway.

As soon as she stepped into the entrance crackers burst off right in front of her which made her jump.

'Happy Birthday to you', She heard people singing it in chorus with a confused face,as none of them were known to her.

But the crowd cleared & resided to both sides to make space in the middle & someone emerged.

The bright light made it hard for her to focus but she tried to give attention.

'Happy Birthday love', Barış hugged her tightly walking through the crowds.

Filiz felt tears welling in her eyes & felt that she missed him.

Slowly she hugged her back & let the tears fall down.The fact that Barış just tricked her made her angry but at the same time she felt so relieved because he's alright.

His smell & touch gave her such a soothing feeling that she forgot all about her panic attack & savoured him.