~2~

'Good Morning'.

Filiz tried to open her eyes as the sweet smell hit her nose.

'It's okay love you don't need to wake up', Barış kissed her forhead.

'When did you come back?' Filiz asked keeping her eyes closed.

Barış laid down beside her pulling her closer to him.Filiz responded & kept her head on his chest.

'Just 1 hour ago' Barış answered tracing small circles in her shoulders with his index finger.

'Did you take a shower?' Filiz inhaled sharply, 'You smell so good', She smiled.

'Hmmm', Barış smiled back looking at her closed eyes.

'Hey', He whispered in her ears, 'Are you hungry?'

'Mmm..mmm', Filiz was almost asleep.

Barış poked her softly in the shoulder, 'You haven't answered yet'.

'So..much', She mumbled sleepily.

'Okay I'll make you breakfast today', He slowly put her head in the pillow & got off the bed.

He gave her a peak in the mouth & headed towards the kitchen.

It's almost 10 a.m. & he hasn't slept for more than 24 hours.

He stretched a bit & tried to release the tension from his neck but nothing helped.His mind kept wandering back to the hospital & the fact that he need to tell Filiz everything today was bothering him a bit.

He was supposed to tell 1 week back but every time he looked at her,she seemed so exhausted that he didn't feel like telling her.

Aysel stays awake almost all the time,it was becoming more harder for Filiz as days were passing by;he wished he could stay closer to her & share some of her burdens.

He felt a bit frustrated for his limitations & promised to make things alright as soon as possible.