~10~

When they returned home,Filiz put Aysel to sleep & then showered.

Barış was already lying down in the bed when Filiz came.

'Where is Aysel?' Barış asked.

'I kept her with the maid', Filiz entered into the blanket with Barış, 'Today I wanna spend some time with my super busy almost non-existent husband', She said in a playful tone.

'What if your husband is tired & just wants to sleep?' Barış turned towards her side.

'Then I'll make sure he stays awake the whole night', Filiz laughed out.

Barış laughed with her too, 'Oh really.Okay I'm so interested to see what you'll do.'

Filiz slowly touched his cheeks rubbing her thumb softly & tenderly in his face.She touched his eyelashes,moving into his lips,then into the chin & moved into his neck towards his shoulders.

Barış felt an erotic sensation running down his body at her touch & all he could do was just to stare at her.

'Your features never fails to amaze me,sometimes you seem like art to me having such mesmerising features', She whispered resting her fingers on his chest & looking up into his eyes, 'I feel like keeping you with me every moment so that I can have you whenever I want'.

A desired sensation engulfed Barış & he slowly closed the gap between them & kissed her lips;it was soft at first but then it became fast & passionate as both of them wanted to get more of the other. Barış quickly moved from her lips to cheeks to chin & then to the neck kissing her eagerly as he quickly grabbed the hem of her shirt & momentarily stopped kissing as he pulled it above her head.Filiz did the same & pulled out Barış's shirt in the same way & he moved on top of her.

Barış continued to kiss her moving from the chest to the abdomen & then back again until he snapped off her pants & undid his own pants too.

As both of them finally became one,Filiz closed her eyes thinking of how lucky she'd been to have him in her life.