~3~

Barış was just preparing the table when Filiz entered.

'Wow you are up already', He kept down the spoon & proceeded to her.

'I was unable to go back to sleep after you left', Filiz was rubbing her eyes.

Barış straighten her unkept hairs & pulled them behind her ears, 'You are looking more beautiful with your puffy red eyes.'

'Are you flirting right now?' Filiz laughed out, 'I know I look absolutely like trash right now'.

'Really', He scanned her from top to bottom, 'But I think I'm just looking at the most pretty woman in the world who is unaware of her beauty'.

Filiz hugged him keeping her hands on his back and looking up to him, 'Why do I feel like something's going on?' She narrowed her eyes a bit, 'Are you hiding something?'

The comment caught Barış a little off guard but he composed himself quickly & cleared the throat a bit, 'Well..let's eat breakfast first'.

'I just hope it's not something I'll not like', Filiz said letting go of Barış & pulling up her hair making a bun with hands, 'Lemme brush & clean up a bit,I'll be back in a few minutes.'

She walked away but came back from the midway, 'By the way don't forget to keep an eye on Aysel.She's sleeping but might wake up anytime soon'.

Barış looked a bit tensed after Filiz went away,unsure of how she might react after he talk to her.She was in such a good mood & he was just about to ruin it.Arghhh!

He was mentally rehearsing on how to tell her,when Filiz came.He felt himself smiling at the sight of her & that pride feeling of being married to such a wonderful woman relieved him a little bit.

No matter what he's not gonna her disappoint in the future.