~9~

'You know I hate you', Filiz was angry as they sat down on the table, 'You just turned my birthday into a worst day.I'm never gonna forgive you for that'.

'I'm so sorry', Barış felt guilty, 'I just tried to surprise you but it all went wrong,' He sat down beside her, 'Are you okay now?'

She broke down into a smile suddenly, 'How can I not be okay after such a surprise?But don't think that I have forgiven you,it's just that I wanna enjoy today.I'll deal with you later on'.

'Okay as you say', He pulled her closer kissing the top of her head as she kept her head on his chest.

'How did you come back so earlier?' She asked intertwining her fingers with his.

'I almost ran off from there.They were hardly letting me leave but I managed somehow', Barış was playing with her hair with his other hand.

'I missed you so much', He inhaled the scent of her hair, 'Sorry for leaving you alone all those times when you needed me', He whispered in her hair.

Filiz felt tears welling in her eyes again.

'Why are you crying?' He rubbed off her tears with his thumb, 'Please don't cry'.

He kissed her lips softly as she was shaking from crying.

'Hey princess', He straighten himself facing her & took her face into his hands, 'Are you still angry with me?'

Now the tears was streaming down her cheeks.

'I thought you have forgotten my birthday & then when I heard you had an accident,I almost felt like I'll die too', Her words were almost inaudible.

'I can forget myself but not you', He was looking into her eyes, 'You are the most important thing in my life & I can't imagine something like this even.I love you'.