A New Warrior

Hey thanks for stumbling on my story! Please take the time to read it because HEY u might like it ✨
Also don't be intimidated by the length the other chapters are not nearly as long
If ur name is Isabelle fisher say hi, and if ur name is Alex Marse say hi as well (if u two see this don't read it I'm not done editing my first few chapters! 10/27/20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meta Knight roamed the loney halls of the castle lost in thought. He was anxious due to mysterouse attacks on Cappy Town. Rumors of a monster attacking Cappy farms made their way to the castle fast. From what Meta understood from this monster situation was that this particular monster was quite large, making the task of defeating it difficult. From his time in the war against star warriors and monster, he'd slayed well over 500 monsters. For some reason he had a bad feeling about this one, he just couldn't figure out what.

As Meta stared into space while his body walking on autopilot, he didn't realize Tuff running up to him,

Tuff: "Hey, Meta Knight" (Tuff is 11)

Meta snaps out of his trance

Meta: "Oh, hi" (Meta is 18)

Tuff: "Tiff and the other cappies are going down to ask for help from Kabu about the monster, Tiff wanted me to ask if you wanted to come"

Meta: "sure" Meta concluded it would be a good idea to ask for Kabus advice regarding this situation, after all, Kabu is 'extremely wise'

After some time, Meta arrived at Kabus' location in Whispy Woods. Tiff, Tuff and the main cappy characters were there (the mayor, kawasaki, curio, mable, those guys...) Sword and Blade were there as well.

Tiff: "Kabu, what will we do about the monster destroying our farms and eating our sheep?" She said walking out of the crowd and towards the giant wooden rock thing. (Tiff is 15) (but really wth is kabu)

Kabu: "Soon, a very powerful star warrior will arrive here in Dream Land"

Metas thoughts: A star warrior? How? everyones gone, I'm one of the only ones left. ONE of the only ones left....there's more :D

Of Course Meta did not actually simile, he always looks depressed. But Kabus words gave him hope. Hope that the war could still be fought, and end in a victory.

Tiff: "Who is this star warrior?"

Tiffs thoughts: I bet he's cute ;) yeah lets hope they are close to my age, like no more than 3... or 4 years.... Ill lie and tell them i'm 16, thats the legal age of consent. Yes this could work.

Kabu: "The warriors name is Kirby, I predict they will help you fight the monster"

The Cappies: "Hoooraay!

Tiff: "How long until Kirby gets here?"

Kabu: "I predict in a few moments" (ceo of predict)

Everyone: wut???

Some seconds pass and a glowing dot appears in the blue sky. Everyone's attention focuses on the dot which appears to be heardling towards the town. As it comes closer it is clear the dot was a star shaped ship, that is travelling hundreds of miles an hour.... Oh. Everyon watches the ship and starts to run to where it's about to crash at. Then *crash noise* the ship fell into Cappy town with a bAnG.

All the Cappies gather around the ship and stare in amazement slash confusion. King DDD and Escargoon quickly make their way to the front of the scene. (Ima call him King D for short)

King D: "Move over! Let me see this so called 'star warrior'" He says taking out his hammer and aiming it at the top of the space craft.

Suddenly the entrance to the small ship opens. Everyone watches, curious to see the person inside. Inside is a girl (probably around the age of 18) with pink air. The girl is covering her eyes but leaving gaps to see, she appears frightened and flustered. Once she notices the King is pointing a huge freaking mallet at her she jumps up and out of the ship holding her arms out.