Kracko part 1

Thanks for 1,000 views!!! And this is based off ep 4
Also I'm sorry this took forever I have no excuse I'm lazy 🥱 click on the picture it's silly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAYS TILL BALL: 7

*its the next day after the previous chapter and it's the afternoon*

King D: "I want you to send me a monster that can get rid of Kirby in a flash"

NmE sales guy: "We happen do have just received a new thunderstorm monster, it's called kracko" (I find the name kracko silly)

King D: "oh boy, I want it!"

NmE sales guy: "You won't regret this three D, however due to krackos massive size we'll be delivering it by air. But we promise it will arrive shortly" (I can't stop laughing at the word massive)

King D: "well as long as it gets here soon. Kirby won't stand a chance"

They both laugh in evil

But little did the king know, snoopy Meta was eavesdropping again. He heard their whole conversation. After he quickly left to go find Kirby. Tuff sees Meta in the hallway.

Tuff: "hey Meta Knight how's it going?"

Meta: "not good"

Tuff stops and turns to walk next to Meta

Tuff: "huh, what do you mean?"

Meta: "the king ordered another monster so I need to go warn Kirby"

Tuff: "well if your looking for Kirby she's with Tiff in Cappy town"

**move to Tiff and Kirby who are outside talking**

Tiff: "and then what happened?"

Kirby: "stuff" *Kirby is informing Tiff on the cute couple stuff her and Meta did*

Tiff: "god your so lucky, your ship just happened to crashed in the town with the love of your life"

Kirby: "heh"

Little did they know the big cloud that just blew in was Kracko.

Kirby: "don't worry Tiff your time will come"

Tiff: "I hope your right"

Then BOoM lighting strike

Kirby and Tiff scream*

Kirby: "holy shit that almost hit us!!!!"

Lighting strikes at them again

Tiff: "RUN"

As Kirby and Tiff run Kracko keeps trying to strike them and narrowly missing. The closest form of shelter near by is the woods so they take cover there.

Kirby: "what the hell was that, that's not how lighting works!"

Tiff: "it's probably a monster"

Kirby: "uuugh not again. How am I supposed to fight a storm?"

Tiff: "Don't ask me I'm not the star worrier here"

**switch over to Meta and Tuff**

Meta follows Tuff to where Tiff and Kirby would most likely be. Finding them was easier than they thought once the lighting started.

Tuff: "I bet they're over there!" Is referring to the very specific lighting strikes

Meat: "Shi-oot lets go!"

They then hurry to where the lighting consistently strikes. And they see Kirby and Tiff run into the woods and the lighting stops. Meta and Tuff hurry to their location.
*everyones together now*