End of the Line Bitch

Makes me sad none of y'all comment :'(

IF UR NAME IS ISABELLE FISHER SAY HI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while of them talking in Meta's room, they leave to  go see other rooms in the castle. They are walking in one of the hallways until....

King D: "META KNIGHT!!!!" King D yells from his throne room

Meta: "*sighs* I think king douche bag wants me"

Kirby: "haha you think? Go, do your job, if you need me I'll be wherever Tiff is" where is Tiff anyways...

Meta leaves to attend to whatever the king wants. He hates working for DDD. Hates. Kirby goes and looks for Tiff, she can't wait to tell her what happened. Meta arrives at the throne room where D sits on his throne with Escargoon standing beside him.

King D: "listen here Meta Knight I got a job for you, I need you to battle Kirby"

Escargoon: "that pesky little star warrior won't stand a chance against a world class swordsman"

Meta: "I don't fight fellow star warriors"

Escargoon: "listen to his majesty! We outta throw you in the dungeon for treason!"

Meta: "But-" gets cut off by King DDD

King D: "no buts about it, you work for me, I already sent out the flyers"

Meta: "flyers?"

King D: "Why this battle will be a public event of course"

Escargoon: "it's about time the cappies see some violence"

Metas thoughts: yikes

King D: "everyone will be watching when they see their precious star warrior savior impaled by your blade"

Metas thoughts: What the fuck

Escargoon: "now go get ready, the fights this evening"

Meta: "Sire, you are asking me to kill Kirby?"

King D: "I thought you understood english!"

Escargoon: "Maybe try speaking to him in spanish" Escargoon whispered to the king who nodded

King D: "Killo Kirbyo witho swordo taco" Escargoon face palms

Meta: "I understood you the first time-" what the fuck. Meta is now extremely pissed at that.

Escargoon: "Then leave!"

Meta left and as he was leaving he rolled his eyes. Such disrespect to his culture! (hes spanish not mexican btw, 🇪🇸 )

Kirby goes into Cappy town to look for Tiff. Walking through the town she notices papers with her name on it. She reads it. It says stuff like come watch a legendary duel between master swordsman Meta Knight and stupid star warrior Kirby. It says the fights this evening and it's location.
Kirby's thoughts: oh shit I need to go find Meta
But before she leaves she sees Tiff and Tuff walking to her.

Tiff: "Kirby did you see? They want you to fight Meta Knight!"

Kirby: "yep I saw"

Tuff: "so what are you going to do?"

Kirby: "um fight him I guess"

Tiff: "Kirby you can't fight him you'll lose"

Kirby: "I accept that challenge"