Lavender scented candles

Hey the only reason this is long is bc I have an optional extra to read at the end!!!!!!!!!!
ISABELLE FISH SAY HI I NEED TO KNOW OF UR READING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirby woke up in Tiff's bedroom the next day. She noticed Tiff wasn't in the room and that it was 11am. Despite the fact that she slept in, she was still exhausted. She felt weird being in another person's home, especially if it's someone she barely knows. Kirby didn't know what to do so she just laid on the floor for a while.

Tiff: "You're finally awake!" she said walking into her room

Kirby smiled then wrapped a blanket around her and scrunched into a ball.

TIff: "No Kirby get up!" She said shaking the Kirby blanket ball "How are you supposed to talk to Meta Knight if you're asleep"

Kirby: "ughgh, ok ok" She said finally standing up.

Tiff: "Now off with you"

Kirby: "Looking like this?" She said gesturing to her whole self

Tiff: "eh it's not that bad"

Kirby: "nope" she says leaving the room to find Tiff's bathroom to look less ratchet

*switch to Meta*

Meta, unlike Kirby, got up at a more reasonable time. However he was also unable to sleep the past night, mainly due to his crippling insomnia and the other, he was thinking about Kirby. His previous conversation with Sword and Blade played in his mind. They had told him to take up this opportunity, there are seriously no girls here his age, plus she was cute he thought.

Metas thoughts: I'll talk to her only if I happen to see her. sh*t what do I say? Oh, I noticed you single handedly killed a monster, that's not scary at all. Pft haha no. holy sh*t they said you were a star warrior but I honestly didn't think you would be good. God no even worse. Hey, you're hot. I'm killing myself

*switch back to Kirby*

Kirby: "Where would I find him?"

Tiff: "I usually just see him around the castle, so just go wander around till you find him"

Kirby: "Can you come with?"

Tiff: "This is a task you must carry out yourself Kirby"

Kirby: "*sighs* okay"

Tiff: "Now go!" She says pushing Kirby out the entrance to her home.

Kirby: "Bye Sir Ebrum and Lady Like thanks for letting me stay here until I figure out where to live" (her and Tiff were conversing quietly so no one heard them)

Lady Like: "why of course dear"

Sir Ebrum: "Our pleasure"

Tuff: "Bye Kirby see ya later!"

Kirby waved goodbye then left to accomplish her mission.

Meanwhile, Meta was doing what he always does and that is 'guarding' the castle. But he mostly just reads or screws off with Sword and Blade. But this time he was actually on look out for Kirby.

After a while Kirby didn't mind walking around the castle, this allowed her to become more familiar with her new surroundings. From what he had learned with her 10 minutes of walking was this castle was its frickin' huge, and there were a lot of quiet guards with red hair. (waddddle dees :)

Just then they turned into the same hall at the same time and BOOM they accidentally ran into each other. (as i am revising this i was gonna change it but decided whateva)