Monster at the Castle

The knights, Tiff, Tuff and Kirby then began their way to the castle. *it's night btw* Meta couldn't help but notice Kirby was walking slower. He debated on asking is she was alright or if she was nervous about the monster to which he would respond with words of encouragement. He turned to look at her, Kirby noticed and looked up at him. She looked anxious so Meta took some steps towards her until they were walking side by side.

Kirbys thoughts: Um is hot Spanish accent knight walking towards me right now!!!?

Meta: "I feel like a lot has happened to you in a day with no one asking of your well being...so, are you alright?" Meta is referring to the fact that she crashed her ship and is in a whole new world

Kirby was caught off guard by this question, normally she would lie in this situation but there was something about this knight that made her want to tell him the truth.

Kirby looked at him while she thought of a response: "um, honestly I just want to sleep...for the rest of eternity" she half smiled then waited a bit to be honest, "...but, I just got here and everyone's counting on me to kill this monster and I don't want to let them down. ALSO when my ship crashed I thought I would be dead so I'm still trying to deal with my near death experience" she said and faked smiled. Hot spanish accent knight is nice. And his eyes are cool.

Meta: "Try not to worry about the monster, if you need it we can help you" He said gesturing to Sword and Blade who were walking a ways ahead of them. "Aslo, how did you manage to crash your ship?" He was genuinely curious because those ships very rarely crash.

Kirby: "It was on autopilot!! I have no idea what happened!" She said half laughing. It was funny after all, crashing a ship on auto pilot,(psshh how do ya even manage that? *laugh*)

Meta laughed, even though the topic of crashed ships isn't necessarily something to joke about.

Kirby smiled at him: "Thanks for caring about my menta well being" she said walking faster to catch up with Tiff, leaving Meta no time to respond. I like it here. Now... what does he look like under his mask? And why do all the knights have mask, its hot as heck.

Meta's thoughts: i did it, i used words to make conversation! *sarcastic thought* such an accomplishment

While Meta was thinking Sword and Blade crept up behind him.

Sword: "You did it, you talked to her! I am so shocked"

Blade: "Now give me the five dollars" he said sticking his hand out to Sword, who reluctantly hands him the money

Meta: "You placed a bet on me?"

Blade: "I told Sword you could talk to her but he refused to believe me"

Meta is annoyed at them now.

Sword: "well you did it, and that's all that matters"

Blade: "Now you just have to take off you're mask and shell be all over you"

Sword: "Imagine being hot AND having a sexy accent"

Meta: "Australians a cool accent"

Sword: "No it's not no one understands what your saying"

Blade: "At least Australians better than British"

Sword: "take that back!"

Meta: "shhh, I think we all agree Spanish is the best accent"

Blade and Sword: "agreed"

After some time, the group arrives at King D's castle. They go into the front entrance to see King D feeding a small octopus a fish. Escargoon is also there.