Halloween Special

So, the last chapter had a bit of an interesting ending....i was originally going to write this chapter for Kirby explaining her story however I'd rather make a halloween special lol. This takes place the next day after the Kracko incident, Kirby has decided to tell Tiff, Tuff and Meta everything at a later time, she does this bc the author felt like writing a spooky story instead. OK ANYWAYS, this story is based off of Escargoon Squad, the ep when escargoon pranks ddd that there's a ghost in the castle. I KNOW ITS NOVEMBER FIRST, IM SORRY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun had set and Kirby was walking back from the kitchen to Meta's room. She is confused to see that Escargoon is talking with Tuff. Kirby walks up to them,

Kirby: ?

Escargoon: "Kirby! Do ya mind doing me a favor?" He put his hands together in a plead

Kirby: "Depends.....whats the favor?"

Escargoon: "I'd like for you and Tuff to scare the heebie jeebies outta DDD"

Kirby thought for a moment: "Yea sure" she had nothing better to do and she thought it'd be fun

Tuff smiled: "This should be fun!"

Escargoon explained to Kirby and Tuff his plan. He had sabotaged a camera to make it appear a ghost was in the castle, then he bribed Mable the fortune teller to tell DDD that there was a ghost haunting him and lastly he rigged the draw bridge to randomly go up. All he wanted Kirby and Tuff to do was to follow the King around and do small things like shutting doors, moving things around, making noises or flickering the lights. Kirby and Tuff thought it was simple enough and besides they hated DDD and would enjoy scaring him shit less.

Escargoon finished explaining everything to Kirby and Tuff.

Escargoon: "Kings gonna be crying like a baby once we're done with him" Escargoon did an evil smile then evilly rubs his hands together and walks away, leaving Kirby and Tuff.

Kirby: "Lets put fake blood all over the place!"

Tuff: "Haha yeah!"

Kirby and Tuff left to go find red paint.

*Now lets see what Metas up too on this fine night* *this is half an hour after what happened up there*

Meta is reading a book in the library. All is quiet and calm until he hears a scream coming from a nearby hallway. He's startled but decides to investigate. Meta opens the door from the library and sees Tiff turning a corner while running. He didn't have time to say anything before she was out of view so he decides to run after her.

After turning the corner Tiff had moments ago he sees her frightened against a wall.

Meta: "You good?"

Tiff: "Did you hear that? D-did you see anything?" she says panting

Meta: "....No?"

Tiff is about to explain herself until she's interrupted by another scream, but this one was from DDD.

Meta: "What's wrong with people today"

Tiff: "Maybe he heard it too!"

Meta: "What are you talking about??"

Tiff: "Come on!" Her and Meta go into the direction of the scream to see what the commotion is.

They arrive at the place of the scream at the entrance to the castle. There they see DDD, Escargoon and Tiff parents, Sir Ebrum and Lady Like.

Tiff runs up to the group: "Whats wrong?"

King D: "There's a ghost tryin' kill me!!!"

Escargoon: "Calm down sire, I'm sure there's a logical explanation"